Help me cover Smudges neuter cost! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Help me cover Smudges neuter cost!

I hope this isnt obnoxious, LOL!
But anyway, I talked to the vet about Smudges neuter when we took our new pigger in for a checkup (Ill tell you all about our new piggie later), and she reccomended I get Smudge X-rayed too to make sure he doesnt have any lung problems.
So, its gonna be $200 for the neuter/exam, $60 for blood work, and $50 for the X-ray... a grand total of $310! Better safe than sorry tho, right?

I have about $120 so far, but I still need ALOT more! Ive been doing some drawing commission on my other website for some extra money, and I was wondering if anyone here was interested?

Here are some examples:

This was for my friend of her pet springer spaniels
http://fc70.deviantart.com/fs41/f/20...y_Jess4921.jpg

One of a friends wolf character
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs41/f/20...y_Jess4921.jpg

I tried drawing Smudge when I was bored one day... Not the best, but I still like it C:
http://fc44.deviantart.com/fs40/f/20...y_Jess4921.jpg

If anyones interested, its $5.00 + $0.75 for any additional character/pet you want. Paypal plz ^^
I have alot more examples too is some one wants to see.
I can draw horses and cats too, but i dont have any example to show right now.

Im definatly not the best artist ever, but any help I could get with this is appreciated SO much!
If Im just being annoying, you can delete this post, but I just thought Id try ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Part of the Pack

You're quite talented. Have you thoght of trying to sell stuff on Ebay? Not sure what you might have to get rid of, but it seems as though just selling your art for a few bucks apiece might take quite some time to earn the cash you need.
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Why don't you make an account with etsy.com and set up a little store? I don't know if it's free or not but if it is it's a way to get your crafts out there for everyone to see.

*Missy*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 12:04 AM

I wish i could help
but someone needs to pay my house payments before it goes into forclosure....
life freekin sucks man..
good luck to you
and send some my way as well
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 PM
can't think of one, help

That seems terribly expensive, Mine was only 60.00 for my little guy. It was a long time ago, but that still seems expensive. Maybe get a 2nd opinion?

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Part of the Pack

good luck lady!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

give your love no matter what.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks everyone! <3
This isnt my ONLY way of getting money... Ive made a few bucks off it tho, so it works LOL
Im having a garage sale this spring, so hopefully that will help too!
Vicki~ None of the vets around here are even close ot being that cheap... The cheapest place I could find was just a lil over $100 for the nueter alone, and they had hardly any experience with buns. IMO, $310s acually a really good price, and theyre pretty much the best exotic vet in the area.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 PM
can't think of one, help

I'm sorry its so expensive, yea for garage sales, see if you can collect a few things from people that want to get rid of stuff and are willing to donate the proceeds to your effort. Good way to make extra money

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

How do I order one? I have to find a good picture for you to use but I am definitely interested.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks kathydip! <3 Ill PM you ^^

post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Betta Bomb

OH!! your so talented! i love them and would love to buy some off you.ill have to pick out a picture and make sure my paypal hasnt expired(or if my credit funds are ok) and definetly yays to garage sale.
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks a ton Amanda! <3
Ill PM you!

post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Betta Bomb

This girl is talented and I think we should support her
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

LOL, thanks again Amanda

*beware of shameless advertising*
Heres what I sketched of her buns, if anyone wants to see!
http://fc52.deviantart.com/fs42/f/20...y_Jess4921.jpg

post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

great job!

[/CENTER]

Tags
nueter cost