Hi! Me & Toby are new here. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Hi all I am new, so I thought id introduce myself. I am Emma and live in England with my 14 year old bunny Toby. I have had him since birth (as I use to breed) and his a magpie cross, though he looks very chinchilla like. His a very chilled friendly rabbit and not afraid of much really lol. Look forward to talking to you all.

Toby is 15 in Dec
Visit the Golden Bunnies Forum
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Welcome!

Toby is really cute .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

welcom to pt
ur bunny is such a cutie

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hi
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Hello there I hope you are self productive and grow your own Carrots for your Toby.

= ^ _ ^ = Surbiton hey, Lol I come from Saaf Norwood.

My Schneeball looks just like your toby, he's a Chinchilla blue.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Part of the Pack

wow! that is so awesome that Toby is 14! I really hope my rabbits live for a long time like that! OH, and Toby is very very cute by the way! what an adorable little bun!

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Suffers from Title Envy

cute bunbun! i hope my Ryo lives that long