I got the evil eye from my bunny - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
can't think of one, help

I got the evil eye from my bunny

Okay I tried to explain to him that it was not acceptable to have wet hay in his house. I proceeded to remove it and clean his "room". So now he's giving me the "evil bunny eye" and putting things back while grunting at me. He just hates it when I clean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Part of the Pack

lmao. This made me laugh. Everyone that lives with a bunny knows the evil bunny eye!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

give your love no matter what.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Lol...I got the evil bunny eye today as well, because I was 12 minutes late with dinner!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

LOL... it reminds of my cousin's bunny...

|
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

yep, we know all about the evil bunny eye! we get it alot when we take away the plastic bags she seems to find everywhere.

My Furry Family
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Adolescent Pup

we get it when we fish her out from under the birdcage. thats where the yummy little crunchy foodie things are! how dare we! :-)

George orwell
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanie81 View Post
we get it when we fish her out from under the birdcage. thats where the yummy little crunchy foodie things are! how dare we! :-)
I really hope you're talking about seeds that the bird dropped (which are bad for bunnies to eat) and not hardened bird poo. Either way, it's definitely good to keep the bun out from under the bird cage. You might want to try blocking it off better so she can't get under there in the first place.

--Fromper
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Adolescent Pup

i'm talking about the bird cereal ;-) which we know is very bad for her. we had it blocked off real well, but she kept getting under there anyways, and i finally found how she's doing it. we've ordered a pen thing and we're gonnna put it around the bottom to keep her out. no worries fromper ;-)

George orwell
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Part of the Pack

I brought my bunnies to the vet to get their nails clipped a couple of days ago.. and Max was really giving the woman clipping his nail the evil eye. lol

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Betta Bomb

i get the evil bunny eye from Acacia whenever i upset her which happens alot (when i pick her up, when i dont give her her favorite foods, when i play with her toys, when i clean her house...etc) and i get the evil stare from Akina only when she nips me for attention and i ignore her.. crazy eh? we think differently but bunnies totally have us wrapped around their little paws!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Adolescent Pup

I never get the evil eye from Flash. He just grunts at me a lot when I annoy him.

--Fromper
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Playful Pup

Nino is VERY patient with me. She's only growled at me twice in the timespan of 6 months that I had her. I pick her up all the time (I try to restrain myself but it's so difficult) even though she doesn't enjoy it very much but always forgives me later
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Newborn Pup

LOL!!, I know what you mean, I get the evil eye frequently from my bunny as well !