I won't c Dusty on xmas day :( - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Angry I won't c Dusty on xmas day :(

My parents have booked a holiday for christmas week so i won't c dusty on xmas day and it's her first christmas! awwwwww .... ooh btw everyone i put her as my avatar now! yay AND also guess wot....she did that cute thing u were all talking about where they just FLOP over on the bed and roll around! *HEART MELTING*

I believe in a thing called love ~ just listen to the rhythm of my heart

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dusty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00keepa
My parents have booked a holiday for christmas week so i won't c dusty on xmas day and it's her first christmas! awwwwww .... ooh btw everyone i put her as my avatar now! yay AND also guess wot....she did that cute thing u were all talking about where they just FLOP over on the bed and roll around! *HEART MELTING*
Don't feel sad about not being there on Xmas morning, just make sure you give Dusty loads of love and attention, when you get back!
Glad you sorted out your avatar, and good luck with the pet sitting!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEBUNNY
good luck with the pet sitting!
Thanks purplebunny!!

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 03:00 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I don't get to see my rabbits for much of Christmas Day. I usually don't see them until Christmas night but this year I will actually see them in the morning as well. I usually celebrate Christmas for them (apart from present giving) on a day when I'm home all day (usually new years day) and they take turns in being out of their cage for the day....so they are out for about 6 hours each! you could do that when you get back!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Good idea! thanks

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar