Im Worried about my rabbit - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Im Worried about my rabbit

My Rabbit is a dutch. she isnt eating her pellets but is eating timothy hay and drinking but isnt pooping. my husband bought pellets that is not normally what we usually get
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Eating hay is much more important than pellets.

Keep an eye on her and make sure she uses the bathroom. If she's really not, I'd get her into the vet.

I moved your thread into the rabbit section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Adolescent Pup

I suggest lots of greens. This always does the trick with my foster buns. Anything fresh green in the grocery section, parsley, spinach, Romain lettuce, turnip. Also, a pellet diet is not a good diet for buns. Pellets are like m&ms in a bowl of broccoli. There going to choose the m&ms over the broccoli. Very little pellets, mostly fresh greens and always access to timothy hay (not alfalfa)

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Serving the Exotic pets since 2005

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

Tags
rabbit discussions