international flying - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By caitlin14

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

international flying

I know travel with a bunny is a fairly common topic.

I am having to move back to the US (from australia) permanently at the end of the year. I have been in contact with a pet travel agency, who i would use if i decide Benji would safely make it.

Benji is 2 1/2 years old, very healthy, but not super used to traveling since i do not own a car out here, he has gone on hour long trips before tho.

the flight would be 12-14 hours where i would be able to get him in LA and he would be able to travel in cabin with me the last 2 flights home. And if needed i could stay a night in a hotel with him in LA

do you think i rabbit can survive 12-14 hours in a pressurized hold below? They said he can have food just not hay and of course water, and i would take critical care with me for when in LA, and have hay in my carry on for once i get him.

I would be absolutely devastated leaving him, but at the end of the day i will do whatever is in his best interest.

I would love everyones honest opinions and if they were in my situation what they would choose?

thank you!
urofan likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
air, flying, rabbit, travel