Photos! Its about time for some new Smudge pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Its about time for some new Smudge pics!

I just realized how long its been since Ive posted pics of him!
All of these are taken with my phone, cause either my camera or the batteries are broken and I dont have enough mind power to figure it out LOL. My phones camera isnt THAT bad though LOL

Noming away at hay like a good lil bunny... Gotta keep those molar spurs away!

And here is his new kingdom! After about 4 years of constant begging, my mom finally let him live inside, and Smudge is lovin' it!
Technically, this is supposed to be my bedroom, but its more like the Pet Room that I just happen to sleep in.

Heres his cage. I know it isnt the biggest or the best, but I dont have room for anything else! He is only shut in it at night anyway, and IMO its kinda cute and cozy.

And heres our room. I couldnt fit all or it on the pic, but there is just another half to the dressor with my guppy tank, and my closet with the hermies and Millie covered by a zebra print curtain, and my bed is on the right side... You can kinda see the corner of it. Its kinda small, but it works! Oh, and thats Squishys tank by Smudges cage.

Toys!

His play space under my dressor... He pretty much just lives under there, LOL!

And his new set up in his hutch! I need a better pic of it.
He went out there in the evenings before he was fixed, but he hasnt been out since. I dont want to do anything that might make his eye worse.

And lastly... Smudge has a new girly in his life! Well, for 2 weeks of it anyway.

Its my friends Mini Lop, Mocha! I bunny-sat her for the week that Smudge was fixed, and she drove him absolutly crazy before he was neutered! And then my friend took Smudge for a week, so they got to meet again (through cage bars)

Here I was letting have some exercise. She isnt spayed or litter trained yet (shes only about 6 months old), so she had to stay in a pen. I let her borrow some of Smudges toys, and she liked them better than he does! She left with his phonebook, LOL.

So now Smudge has a friend in the world.

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!
Ill post some cute bunny mouth close-ups later (I LOVE bun bun mouths LOL! Too cute!) where he is sporting a lovely green mustache from his veggies... and green paws!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

Last edited by Jess; 07-30-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

He is so cute! Your room is very clean - my room was never clean when I was your age! Oh and his "girlfriend" is cute too!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Wow, i love your set up still so much! ;----------;
So so pretty! What a lucky bun bun!

Not sure if this would work or if you already have, but i would suggest buying willow and digestible baskets for him to sit and gnaw in.
It could help him keep his spurs down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks so much!
Kathy- the floor HAS to be clean, or else he would eat all my stuff! But that doesnt mean there isnt a mass pile of stuff on my bed...
Bokuza- He already has a willow ball, but he doesnt touch it. I think he might like a basket, but I cant find any at pet stores :C Just the over-priced balls
And spurs devolope waaaaay back in their molars, so nawing on things doesnt work for those. Eating hay is really the only way to keep them down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

Last edited by Jess; 07-30-2009 at 08:14 PM.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 PM
can't think of one, help

he's so cute

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Adolescent Pup

He is so precious!! He looks like he is sleepy.
Love his cage. It looks very large. My bunny's cage is only
18 x 27- I just don't have space a much bigger one.
I like that pet fence. Where did you get it?
Thanks for sharing the photos

post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks
His cage is only about 2' X 3', so its not THAT big. If I had the space, I would love to build him one of those massive NIC cages!
And the pen that Mochas in is acually just NIC cubes cable tied together. It works great, and SO much cheaper than pet store ones. They are easy to take apart and make bigger/smaller, so theyre pretty handy [:

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 12:05 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smudge is sooooo cute!! And your room is very nice too!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 02:24 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Awww, he's so cute! I love the one in your signature, that's cute =) I love how you have that little blanket in his cage, too. I wish I had a rabbit, but if I did I couldn't let it out of it's cage to play...cats :C Very cute though

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:20 AM
Hello Earthling

Smudge is a cuties and I love your room.

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks for sharing your pics. I am glad Smudge is doing better.
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Betta Bomb

WOW Blown away! Your room is so tidy! When I was 15 my room had the appearance of a standard room being hit by a massive tornado of random junk! Impressive.
Also, Smudgie is adorable as always, Dutches are uber adorable! He seems to really enjoy his young princess Maybe they can hop together soon? PLaydayes, awwww
NIC cages can be as big or small as you want. But Smudge seems content living indoors and under your dresser! Do you leave him in the room alone? I know for sure that if I left Akina under my dresser(not that anyone can get under there) I would come back to find it toppled over by an inbalanced leg and she would have to do her best to convince me she was simply re-modelling and due to lack of thumbs it fell?!
VERY nice update! ^.^
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!
LOL Amanda! If my friend gets Mocha spayed, there will definatly be some playdates
Yeah, hes in there alone most of the day (I dont exactly live in my room 24/7) but he comes down the stairs and waits for me at the bottom when he wants extra attention- Its soooo cute!
I have everything bunny proofed so he can eat anything, but hes never been a very destructive bun luckily! My mom caught him digging at my carpet once, but thats as bad as it gets. And my dressers legs are metal, so he couldnt chew tham anyway!
Hes such a great, well behaved little guy to have around. Its always funny when he sneaks into my moms room and sleeps under her bed, and when I look under there he gives me a look like "Ummm, EXCUSE me but Im tryin' to get some rest here!" and he only comes out for a raisen. He so silly <3

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Betta Bomb

Ahh, So Smudgie is training YOU!!! He knows you'll offer raisens if he come out Smart lil guy!
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 08:01 AM

So cute, he's gorgeous!!

Jo x

Tags
bunny, cute, pictures, rabbit, super adorable