I've been told I've gone Crazy.... (Pictures) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I've been told I've gone Crazy.... (Pictures)

When My family or friends have come for a viset latley I've been told I've gone mad.

I guess other peoples living rooms don't look like this?

I tell them it's called bunny proofing.... they shake their heads at me. I don't see why my bunny on the couch is any different then their cat on the couch.... though sometimes I'm left little presents : that most 'cats' wouldn't leave.

Here's the King of my castle...

and his brother the prince :p

(Ok, so there isn't always a tank of gerbils in the living room, but the buns like the entertainment, it's like bunny TV)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adoption. Is the living option.
Can't Afford The Vet? Can't Afford the Pet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

my friends are the same when they come round and theres 2 cats, a puppy and a rabbit running aroudn there feet, then they go to the toilet and they see two cages full of rats i nthe study, and a tank with a hamster in. Its what makes my home my home

The Zoo Keeper

Keeper to ;

1 Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Minx)
1 Jack Russell Cross (Flake)
1 Cat (Freddie)
1 Cold Water Aquarium
1 Tropical Aqarium
1 Rat (Neil)
1 Corn Snake (Norbert)

Come and see them all
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Has Delusions of Safety

I'm sorry, I missed the crazy part? (as I push a ferret tube under the desk) It looks great to me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Adolescent Pup

crazy...my house has always been a cat haven and bunny central..i have lost all my elderly mogs now and have oscar and his new ladyfriend..Bif...thereare so many bits for them and bunny proofing and fur as far as the eye can see..even after the turbo brush!
its what makes a house a home!
btw..howcome you dont have any hay on your floor...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:19 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Aw, such cute bunnies! And that doesn't look crazy to me...

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Crazy Woman Driver

no, it looks like a great way to live. your bunnies are georgeous

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplebumble
crazy...my house has always been a cat haven and bunny central..i have lost all my elderly mogs now and have oscar and his new ladyfriend..Bif...thereare so many bits for them and bunny proofing and fur as far as the eye can see..even after the turbo brush!
its what makes a house a home!
btw..howcome you dont have any hay on your floor...
hehehe...
All their hay is kept in their condo, and i try REALLY hard to not drag it through the house, so the hay 'drawer' is kept in my kitchen so i can sweep it up when i drop it on the way to the living room.

I also have a litter box hidden behind the chair with a blanket on it :p

The fence around my fireplace not only keeps bunnies from chewing the mantle legs (?), but I also put my gerbils/hamster in the room when the bunnies are resting in their home.
I have poop off all kinds in that room LOL

Adoption. Is the living option.
Can't Afford The Vet? Can't Afford the Pet!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

HAHAHA that reminds me, we use to share a house with roomate and our bedroom was like a rabbit room, tubes, boxes, little rugs and toys everywhere SO CUTE
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 03:22 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

= ^ _ ^ =

My front room is just the same with two hutches on the floor containing my Wabbity and guinea pig.

But I also have Dickie on the wall, and a huge fish tank along one side of a wall too.

=^O^=Schneeball

<^_^> Treasure

If you are mad it is likely to be caused by the daylight orb in the first picture, WooOOoOoO!!, rather than all the precautions and steps you have taken to protect the house from your pets efforts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

lol my livingroom looks pretty darn similar to that when I have my piggies stuff set up so they can run around!

Tags
fish tank, guinea pig, litter box