Little leaper - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Little leaper

Yesterday, Flash figured out that he can jump on my couch. Luckily, he just walked around on it sniffing it. I didn't want to chase him off, for fear that it would become more interesting to him if it was forbidden. I let him walk around, and he jumped down after a couple of minutes. I just don't know if I like where this is headed. The last thing I need is a bunny who jumps on the kitchen counters.

--Fromper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

hehe, i'm sure you can teach him not to jump on certain things... just don't let him know where the treats are hehe.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

It could be worse. Years ago when I had a cocker spaniel he got on the kitchen table. The bad part was that my mom had workman in the house and they saw him up there!
I still remember that the guy looked at my mom and said "lady there is a dog on your table!".

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Part of the Pack

Being up on the couch is not so bad. It is when they pee that it gets annoying ....thank goodness I haven't had that happen in two years!!!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Luckily, Flash only pees in his litter box. Now if I could just convince him to poop in there, too...

He did the funniest thing this evening when he was out of his cage for play time. I've started sitting on the floor instead of the couch when watching TV, so I'm at his level, and he can come socialize. I was doing that tonight, with my back against the couch, and he came over and climbed into my lap. I thought it was really cute, and I went to scratch him behind the ears, but he kept moving. His front paws came up on my chest, and his head came up close to mine. Again, I thought he was just being friendly and cute, coming to sniff my face or something. He kept climbing, up to my shoulder and on to the couch!!! The little goober wasn't cuddling - He was just using me as a step stool!!!

--Fromper
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator

I've been used as a step stool to many times to count.

We use to let Zeus up on our bed, but then he started digging in all the blankets and chewing holes in them so we don't allow him on it anymore. I think he gets the idea, although he does still try to sneak on once in awhile. Barnaby begs to come on the bed because he likes to lay on it when the tv is on (I don't think he can see the tv from the floor), but I only let him when Zeus isn't around because I don't want Zeus thinking that means he can come up too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol that's so cute, silly bunny loves the couch. oh to be used as a step stool *sigh*

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan

Tags
cocker spaniel, litter box