Looking for bunny love - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Smile Looking for bunny love

Hey everybody my name is Samantha and I am looking into getting two rabbits. I have only had one rabbit in my entire life but i absolutly love them!!!! Is there anything I should be aware of with two bunnies instead of one do they act crazy will they fight or is it just depending on the rabbit? I haven't had a bunny in about 2 years it was pretty hard getting over my baby Snoopy. Does anyone know of a place i could get two rabbits Please email me if you do I only get online about once a week usually every friday night from about 6-9pm.

Thanks much,
Samantha

Last edited by Rockchick5714; 04-18-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator

Shelter shelter shelter - I can't say it enough times! You can find awesome, adorable rabbits in shelters. They will most likely already be fixed, so you won't have to worry about having that done. Also, they often have bonded pairs, or will help you bond two rabbits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Will It Ever Change?

yes i agree, find a shelter, they are usually overrun with rabbits, most are. and yes they'll have vet checked and fixed most, and will have bonded pairs of you. that saves you the headache of trying to bond them yourself! good luck on your search! there's also petfinder.com

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Part of the Pack

Our Humane Society just received 100 bunnies from a single home yesterday. Just goes to show you how things go when you don't have your bunnies fixed. They will be getting vet check ups in the next few days and also examined to see if they are social enough for adoption. I wish them all luck in finding new homes.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain View Post
Shelter shelter shelter - I can't say it enough times! You can find awesome, adorable rabbits in shelters. They will most likely already be fixed, so you won't have to worry about having that done. Also, they often have bonded pairs, or will help you bond two rabbits.
Nodnodnod

Shelters will often have bonded pairs already, and they'll be fixed, so that's perfect for your situation, besides the fact that they have so many bunnies looking for good homes.

--Fromper
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 08:48 AM
Adolescent Pup

Good luck in your search! Have you found any buns yet??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Medusa (Ball Python)

Ares & Athena

Apollo-Maia (Dwarf) & Hermes-Aphrodite (Floppy/Dwarf) They are both boys!! HAHAHA

Pandora (Savanah Monitor Lizard)

Artemis (Mixed Black Dog)
Don't forget Gary, Bob & Pat (HERMIT CRABS)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Actually I haven't the only shelter I went to I called they said they had one left I went to the shelter and it had been adopted out a few hours earlier but I'm still looking I'm not giving up yet.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure exactly how far you're willing to travel to get one- and if any of these are close enough for you, but here are some shelters I found!

http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/ra....org/index.asp

http://www.rabbithaven.org/

http://www.evergreenrabbit.org/

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 05:58 AM
Playful Pup

Def check out www.petfinder.com That's where I found my bunny.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

I googled for House Rabbit Society chapters in Washington, and this is what I found:

http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/ra....org/index.asp

They seem like the type of group that should be able to point you in the right direction, even if they're not local to you.

--Fromper

Tags
house rabbit, house rabbit society, humane society, rabbit society