Lucky Jack is in a new home! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Talking Lucky Jack is in a new home!

I figured it's time to let you all know that Lucky Jack has gone to a new home. One of our receptionists at the clinic has been wanting a rabbit for a while now, but was unsure about getting one due to her husband's serious allergies to cats. They didn't know how he would react to rabbits.
So instead of her going out and buying a rabbit that could possibly end up in rescue, I offered for her to take Lucky Jack for a week or two to try it out and see if her hubby would be allergic and to see if a rabbit was something they could fit into their home and lifestyle. About 3 weeks ago now, I brought her Lucky and Dutchie's old cage (which is smaller than the one Shane built but bigger than the one he had before) I gave her his house, toys, shavings, food, hay, water bottle...the works. He's been there for 3 weeks now and they are TOTALLY in love with him. Her hubby has a very mild allergic reaction to him that is controlled with Benadryl. Lucky has been spending the working days at his new home sleeping in his cage, but is out and running the house in the mornings and evenings as well as the days Anna is off work (She only works 3 days a week) As a matter of fact, Anna's hubby often gets home from work before she does and she comes home to find him, their son, the dogs and Lucky all curled up together on the bed watching TV!
I'm really happy about this situation as he and Dutchie just weren't getting along and couldn't share the big cage. Anna's been searching online for large rabbit cages to replace Lucky's current cage and has bought him a TON of stuff. He's one spoiled little bunny!! He also may be getting a girlfriend from a rescue in the near future (he's neutered).
So, goodbye to my sweet little Lucky who is now saying hello to a bright happy future in his new home where he continues to be spoiled rotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 04:43 AM

Aweee Mandie I'm so glad to hear that it worked out We had our finger's and toes, oh and even our eyes crossed that it would
Sounds like he is going to have a wonderful life with a wonderful family, you've done a good thing
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

i'm so glad to hear that it worked out! i remember when you got lucky jack! he is so lucky to have all of you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's great to hear

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!

Tags
lucky jack, rabbit cage