Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Molly's getting a new cage!!!!!!!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  RSbunny 
#1 ·
Alex should be home soon with a new cage for Molly!!!! It's indoor, on a stand and to be perfectly honest she's happy living in the cage she's in......but this one is bigger and it's free!!! :woohoo: My best friend has two bunnies and three cages, her pair are getting along great and are living in one very big cage together. She has been wanting to sell this other cage (only about three months old) and on Monday when I was cleaning Molly's cage I decided it would be nice if she had something a little bigger...then I thought of Danni's cage and asked her how much she wanted for it. Cause I'm her friend she said nothing so Alex is going to make the outdoor cage that we were supposed to be building and give that to them (just so they get some fresh air safely, they will still be indoor rabbits). Alex had already mentioned building the outdoor cage for Danni before this but now it is confirmed.
This cage is the same design as Shadow's...only it's the next size up. While their cages aren't the biggest they get exercise every single day and there is enough room in their cages to stretch right out etc. Anyway I'm happy and waiting patiently for him to come home!!! :woohoo:
This means I have a spare rabbit cage.....man if we weren't moving into the unit I'd be hinting but instead we'll probably sell it! :lol: I think he knew he could my zoo at a nice limit by finding this apartment!

#3 ·
Cause Shadow has a bigger cage than what Molly has now so Molly's the one that needs the upgrade first!! And Shadow is very attached to her cage....she fully attacks me when I'm cleaning it so I don't think she'd appreciate the change! :lol:

#7 ·
pics please!

#8 ·
ok well it's in pieces on the floor right now!!! :lol: Neithe rof us could be bothered setting it up last night...but I'll post pictures...but be warned....it's nothing like what lucky Jack has!!!! :lol:

And I got free stuff too......every single friends video from season one to season 9.....for free!!!! My best friend has the whole series on dvd now (including season 10) and instead of selling them on e-bay she gave them to me....do you know how much it is worth....all together (cage included) I got about $700 worth of goodies just for being her best friend!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.