My baby Torrie RIP - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

My baby Torrie RIP

Feeling really low, got up this morning and my 1 year old Lionhead Torrie had passed away, for reasons we cannot determine.

She was fine yesterday, and the day before, eating, drinking etc. She has always been shy, but on Wednesdday for the first time ever she came over to me when I called her name.

Just didn't expect this, I just stood there calling her name hoping she'd wake up. My other rabbit Harvey is now hiding in the kitchen!

I lost Sherri just before Xmas, Harvey is all alone now. This sucks so badly losing the babies, shoudln't happen.

From reading previous topic, I hope Jazzy is 110% better now btw. Give her a hug for me...and good name Harvey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 10:51 AM

I'm so sorry that you lost Torrie... Are you able to get a necropsy done to determine the cause of death? I would hate to think that there was some kind of illness that could be passed on to Harvey.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 01:51 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds just like what happened to Caesar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I'm so sorry.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:51 PM

Its ok. Dont cry, Whatever you do..... DONT CRY!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww im so sorry to hear of your loss, least she has a good life and you gave her the best care you could and lots of love Give Harvey a big hug from me

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 05:26 PM

Red face

I am so sorry for your loss! I know how it feels to lose a rabbit, I lost my Dylan and Chloe on the same day in December 2000..

Hopefully Jazzy is on the mend, and I will give her a hug from you, thanks for thinking of her at this time.. Also Harvey is such a cool name, so give yours a big huggy from my 4.. Do you think you will get another bunny, so he will have some company? I got Amber and Jasmine the day after Dylan and Chloe died..
Thinking of you, take care!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Im so sorry to hear about your Bunny Torrie

I hope your Harvey will be ok and not get to lonely.

were in the same boat, the exact same happened to me when my Nash-eoke died at the age of 1, two years ago see pic in Siggy.

=^-^=

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for all your hugs, just about stopped crying now. I'm not sure I can replace Torrie just yet, too painful, though am worried Harvey will get lonely, so giving him plenty of hugs. It's was painful when I lost Sherri, but I knew she was ill, I had time to prepare, not that it made it any easier mind, but this was just so unexpected.

Here's to all the beautiful babies we've been given the wonderful chance to know, and cherish.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Wow is this a UK residents only Thread ?

All I can do is offer youa hug

or you can have a Group hug with various Paw talk friends

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 06:50 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWPFROG
Thanks for all your hugs, just about stopped crying now. I'm not sure I can replace Torrie just yet, too painful, though am worried Harvey will get lonely, so giving him plenty of hugs. It's was painful when I lost Sherri, but I knew she was ill, I had time to prepare, not that it made it any easier mind, but this was just so unexpected.

Here's to all the beautiful babies we've been given the wonderful chance to know, and cherish.
Froggy needs a big hug take care!