My Bunny - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

My Bunny

Strudel is my one and only bunny. She refuses to have friends and I dunno why. She sometimes acts lonely but she wants to be dominate. Shes spayed too so I dunno. Shes a blue point siamese mix lionhead dwarf. Shes a diva and if she doesnt get her way she thumps and grunts and throws a fit. I love her though, shes like spoiled baby. Shes also got 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye. She does play with my cats sometimes though so shes not always alone. Shes around 3 years old i believe too.

20 Rats
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3 Gerbils
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Part of the Pack

Hey~Just "met" your cats! I had a bunny, also, named Roger. He was black with a white spot on his nose and 1 paw. I enjoyed him so very much, but he was SOOOO destructive! I miss him anyway, he'd want his nose rubbed until your arm fell off!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...
Mina, Psyche, Puff, Bootsy, Tommy, Sooner, Quinnie, and Lucky.

~and last but not least, my bunbun Roger~
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

hahaha awwww thats cute about wanting his nose rubbed. Strudel doesnt like her face messed with nad she hates being picked up. Once you have her and are sitting down shes fine. Sometimes if you sit on the floor with her, right after you picked her up she will glare at you and thump, sometimes nip your leg. Shes such a brat. She was a rescue. This lady emailed me and her 16 year old daughter wanted a bunny so bad and the mother finally gave in. Well her daughter lost interest. Which surprises me a 16 year old would be so irresponsible. But the mother didn't want the bunny either. Shes absolutely beautiful and so soft and cuddly. I mean once you get her out and shes calm she is so sweet. Eh, oh well, anyways......

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Tags
bunny