My Bunny Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

My Bunny Pictures

Just thought I'd post a few pictures I took of some of my bun's this week.

This is a bunny i took home from our Shelter a week ago, she was looking a bit down, and i wanted to keep an eye on her for a bit. I've come to the conclusion she's probably just a real old bunny and has slowed down in her age. I've been calling her Mississippi, she is a real sweet heart.

This is my 'newer' set-up for my bunnies, the one room is ALL bunnies, except for a bit where my washer & drier are :p

Here is little Miss Mittens.... She is just way to full of personality

This is Mittens new boyfriend Kyoto, he's a foster.

The new happy couple.

Mittens is a popular girl, she gets love and kisses from ALL the boys!

Ani was a bit jealous that her man Bo was with a new woman LOL

Bo is a real ladies man though, here he is with yet another one of his ladies LOL .. this ones bigger and blond :p

Here is a few of the buns

Here is Ebony, my foster bunny who has a spinal fracture and paralysis in part of her back end.

Here is Bo and Mittens asking Mommy for love

And Baby my little boy, he's such a flirt. he will groom ALL the other girls, then runs away LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Aww they're all so cute! I luffs them!

Your setup is awesome, I can't wait till I get a house so I can make a GAINT cage and adopt more buns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

aww so adorable!

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They are all so cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I am so jealous that they get along and don't try and rip each others fur out. I have to get on bonding again. I have been lazy lately.
They are all so adorable. I love mittens and her floppy ears.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Forgot to ask....How has Ebony been feeling? She looks happy and perky in her picture.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

We've been working hard on getting every-bunny used to one another. I'm lucky many of my bunnies are so accepting of others, though Bubba (Jackpot) doesn't allow other bunnies in his cage, which is fine.
I'm not 'bonding' them all, but getting them used to being with one another in an open area (outside on the lawn, or outside their cages) so they can all play together at the same time.

Ebony has gone a bit downhill this week, she's on a new remedy for another week longer. She's unable to move the right leg at all again, and has needed regular bathing once more
But she still is perky, loves to get kisses, treats and Food. It's all a waiting and watching game right now.
I was actually hesitant to post pictures of her the way she looks like now, I just feel so bad. Some people look at her in disgust, and others wonder why i keep her around in her condition, so it can be hard to talk about her, I get a bit upset. we've grown so attached now. But she hasn't told me she's ready to go, she's still hanging in there and taking life day by day. She's such a special bunny.
PS - We call her back leg's her "Go-Go Boots"
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 PM

Wow!!! That's an awesome setup!!!! I love it!! 8)
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 08:33 PM
is a little "special"

I LOVE you bunny room!!! Wow, thats like, my ultimate dream for Smudge! And I think your taking excellent care of Ebony! Im sure alot of people would just give up on her, and you should be proud of your self for giving her the best life possible! Yay for Ebony!!!!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

that is the neatest bun room i have ever seen, your buns are so lucky to have you

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

wow. what a great setup! All your buns look soo happy, such bunny love. i especially love Bo's bigger blond girlfriend, heh shes soo cute, and so well behaved! allie goes nuts when she sees the rabbit.. or anything for that matter.. silly dog barks at the fish! heh.
i love how ebony is in with all the other buns, do any of them visit with her?
I think its great what your doing for Ebony, dont let anyone get you down about her. I know ive had alot of people look at our dog, allie and say something like "most people would have had her put down" and i know there thinking 'why the heck dont you have her put down?' But they dont know allie, they dont know how smart she is, and how full of life she is. im sure when shes not happy anymore she'll let us know.

My Furry Family
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Everyone.

Yes, Ebony gets visits from the other bunnies. She lives with Mittens and now Kyoto also, but when her house is open or she is out while i clean it the other bunnies will say hi to her, all of them are always on their best behavior near her. Bo and especially Baby will go up and groom her eyes, she seems to really enjoy the attention. Baby is so good that way, he gives every bunny in the house eye grooming.

Ebony has not been doing very well this week, I've been on the phone with the vet office so often, and I'm going to take Ebony into my clinic to be shaved (As her fur killed my own clippers). She's just been SO smelly, and I hate to have to bath her each day, it must be stressful for her, and uncomfortable on her back having to be handled.
Good thoughts to her, she's such a trooper.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very very cute. Hang in there with Ebony, I really hope that she gets better.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I lve the bunnies...such pretty cutie pies!

Lve Never Fails

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 05:10 PM
is a little "special"

I hope Ebony feels better. Me & Smudge send her bunny kisses! As for baths, Smudge seems to be calmer if he can see out of the tub... Either way tho, by the time its over we both end up soaked! And if she gets stressed out, Yogies make everything better.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."