My cute but BAD Bunny - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Here is my bun bun Akina, she is a show quality Mini Rex Chocolate Broken Agouti Doe. She was born 18.09.2005.

She is a sweetie, great temperament, loves to be stroked and do not mind being handled. But the only bad thing is, is that she has a bad nipping habit. She don't bite hard, but it do hurt. We have tried everything, but do not know what else to try. Help!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I don't know anything about bunnies but yours is very cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Part of the Pack

your bunny Akina is soooo cute i love her markings! and her ears are so cute too!

i don't know what to tell you about the nipping. my oldest girl bun Thimble is about a year and a half now and she tends to nip sometimes as well. She thinks she is the boss, so if anyone sits in her favorite places she nips to make them move. hehe. also- she will clean me and suddenly the licking turns into little nips. lots of times she is acting out cause she wants me to hold her on her back. so when i hold her she calms down immediately. thats the olny thing that calms her when she is in a bad mood.

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Very cute bunny .

Is she spayed? If not, I'd suggest getting it done as it might help ^_^.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

No not spayed yet, we dont have the money yet. We are tring to move and as soo as we do, she will be spayed. She is a bad bunny, she always hops around our feet in circles and won't stop. Even at the computer, she won't stop, gets nerve racking as she do nip!

私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Part of the Pack

OMGosh she is just adorable! *melts* Someday when I own a bunny I'll be asking all of you a lot of these kinds of questions

Oh GeishaGirl I love your little quotes in your sig about "Dogs have owners, Cats have Staff!" and Cats are like Chips, you can Never Have Just One and Thousands of years ago we worshiped Cats like Gods & they will never let us forget that! I laughed so much!

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Thanks, I found the "Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff!" just yesterday! It was perfect and I was looking for a long time for that! When you get a Bun Bun, I will answer everthing I know!

私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
No not spayed yet, we dont have the money yet. We are tring to move and as soo as we do, she will be spayed. She is a bad bunny, she always hops around our feet in circles and won't stop. Even at the computer, she won't stop, gets nerve racking as she do nip!
That should go away once she's spayed. The running in circles and nipping is very common in unspayed females.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Aww such a cute bunny.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Here is a new picture of her biting her Roll!! She is a funny Bunny!! Oh and BTW, you can see my tattoo's on my hand here

私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very beautiful rabbit! My female used to bite me and she was very nasty once she turned about 4 months old. Once I had her spayed, she quit biting and she turned back into a nice rabbit.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What a cutie!!! She sure does look soft
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 11:22 AM
Playful Pup

Two things you can do to get her to stop biting...#1 get her spayed....or #2 wait...most bunnies outgrown this as they age however constant handling by humans will also help speed this up. One of my females used to be very aggressive towards me but instead of backing up and letting her have her way i would just handle her all the more. She learned over time that i would let her be sooner if she was good! Enjoy your bunny!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Thanks for the tips, I hope within this next year I will get her done!! She is always nipping and hopping around me and Jason b/c she is sexually frustrated! So will get her done as I am sure that will help!

私は武井靖巣あなたをして

Tags
mini rex