My dear bunny 'Caramel' is gone - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My dear bunny 'Caramel' is gone

Last night we had to make the horrible decision of putting our dearly loved bunny down. It was so heartbreaking having to see her for the last time. She was fine in the morning but in the evening had suddenly deteriorated and I don't know why, it was so quick!!! The vet said that she wouldn't have got better, and it wouldn't have been kind to leave her with no use of her back legs.
She was the kindest,sweetest, funniest, cleverest little bunny I have ever had the pleasure of owning and I am absolutely heartbroken, I will miss her so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Playful Pup

I am so sorry for your loss. I dread the day when one of my bunnies whom i love so much passes on. My heart goes out to you
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

I'm sorry foor your loss. Rest in peace, Caramel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Im sorry for your loss.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm so sorry for your loss It's hard losing a furry family member
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

I am soo sorry for your loss...last month we had to put our cat to sleep..her kidneys had failed after surviving a year after one kidney cleared of stones. Her back legs went due to a crystal in her kidney blocking everything and the potassium levels went through the roof and she lost the use of her legs and just went downhill..hours after the vets said take her home its fine..so i know how you feel..its devastating....my heart goes out to you.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Part of the Pack

I'm so sorry for your loss....

Though our pets may not live forever in life, they live forever in our hearts. We will never forget the precious memories that our pets have given us. They have been through everything with us; standing by ready to give us a smile. Someday we will all be with them again. Till that day comes may they rest in peace across the Rainbow Bridge.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Oh no I dont believe it = = .^ ~ ^. =

Sorry that your caramel has passed on, im sure you both had some great playful times together.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.