Is it my imagination, or has Harvey been hanging out with the other 3 too long? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Red face Is it my imagination, or has Harvey been hanging out with the other 3 too long?

Well for the last few days I have noticed that one of Harveys ears has flopped.. Do you think he has been hanging around with Amber, Jazzy and Billy too long?

Here is a before pic taken a few weeks ago..

And here are 2 taken today!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaaawwwww Harvey is such a little cutie, i think he's going to be a little heart breaker when he's fully grown One of my rabbits Boris used to be like that and so did his mother, she was supposed to have been a lop but no way was she as she had one ear up and one ear flopped down I think Harveys cute no matter how his ears are as it gives him character

Would Harvey have been digging in the last picture as his feet look suspiciously grubby ?

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Thanks Kirsty! The grass was a bit muddy, but then again he could of been digging!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! Cute! My little sister has a Holland lop and one of her ears sticks up alot .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 10:50 PM

I think it gives him character. He's an adorable little bunny.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 11:34 PM

That's sooo cute! Charlie used to have one ear up and one ear down, that's why my parents bought her. They thought no one else would like her. Harvey is so cute with his little ear hanging down like that!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 07:04 AM

The bunny does not want to look different to the other bunnies so he is evolving into them.
My dog is the same he thinks he is a cat.
When the cats tire of playing with him they put their paw up to show him but he thinks it is a sign they want to play so when he wants to play with us he does exactly the same thing with his paw.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

oh wow steph that is a very unusual sight im sure harvey is not the only one, actualy my Schneeball does that on a Monday night sometimes when he is at Grandpa Rex's.

Maybe it depends on the rabbits mood at the time, or maybe his ear is getting to heavy for the muscles in that particular ear, its good to be different.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Poor Harvey, he wants to fit in! Cute pics!

Stephanie

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 05:24 PM

that's a funny bunny !
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
Aww! Cute! My little sister has a Holland lop and one of her ears sticks up alot .
Thanks Steph..
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaster
I think it gives him character. He's an adorable little bunny.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_smurtles
The bunny does not want to look different to the other bunnies so he is evolving into them.
My dog is the same he thinks he is a cat.
When the cats tire of playing with him they put their paw up to show him but he thinks it is a sign they want to play so when he wants to play with us he does exactly the same thing with his paw.
I think you are right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Poor Harvey, he wants to fit in! Cute pics!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleety
that's a funny bunny !
Thanks!
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
That's sooo cute! Charlie used to have one ear up and one ear down, that's why my parents bought her. They thought no one else would like her. Harvey is so cute with his little ear hanging down like that!
Thanks Natalie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toky-Ohki
oh wow steph that is a very unusual sight im sure harvey is not the only one, actualy my Schneeball does that on a Monday night sometimes when he is at Grandpa Rex's.

Maybe it depends on the rabbits mood at the time, or maybe his ear is getting to heavy for the muscles in that particular ear, its good to be different.

= ^ _ ^ =
Thanks Jon!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 01:17 AM

lol that's funny =) i love his color!! tomorrow i'm gettin another bunny!! yay
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Thanks Lucy! And good luck with your new bunny..

Tags
holland lop