Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 04:14 PM

men are funny

they say women are bad, but they are just as weird
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

My Honey too loves animals, Whizz my Dog is actually 'his" dog.
When i ask him if I can get 'just ONE mroe gerbil" lol... he say as long as you can afford it. He kisses and snuggles and baby talks my bunnies and gerbils, it's so funny (a secret between us k? lol).
Once he was playing with WHizz in the living room and my mother was over we were in teh kitchen, and My Mom's like "what teh heck is he doign", b/c of all the silly sounds commign from the other rom LOL.
He also get VERY upset of my pet is sad, sick or hurt. He to doen't undertand why some fo teh epts fight or bite one another. When one of my gerbisl was 5 weeks old I tryed to introduce her to a young female gerbil.. the young adult attacked the abby SO bad, ripping her side open. I tryed to get Ry to help me glue her skin back together but he was so upset i couldn't get him to do it, he did try though.

it's funny how are 'manley men' can get so upset about our little fuzzies... it's on sweet.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 04:53 PM

beckycor is the bunny domestic or wild?
If it's wild, definetly leave it there, but if it is a domestic bunny get in touch with your local SPAC or other animal rescue, otherwise that young one may end up the same fate as her mother [/QUOTE]

No, it's wild so yeah, I'm leaving it alone...except for the fruit I leave out for him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 03:10 PM

I like the pic of Ani and Whizz How did you manage to find out who released Ani? Did they come forward?
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy
I like the pic of Ani and Whizz How did you manage to find out who released Ani? Did they come forward?
I don't know them, but they did call and said I could keep her, they would have just let her back out again.
The daughter called me a week after I put up my sign, and I told her to have her mother call me. the Mom called and left a message on my phone the next day after 7pm (u know a REAL rush to get in touch with me), I had Lisa who heads up SARS BC call the Mom back and that's whenn we found out ya they dumped her and such and that I could keep her.
I'm kinda glad I don't know who they are otherwise everytime i pass their house I would get pissed off LOL...
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM

I'm suprised anyone even called you and admitted to dumping off their pet!! You would think most people would be too embarrassed to admit that but then again when thinking about it you have to be pretty darn stupid to do such a thing in the first place so I guess they wouldn't even think of it as something embarrassing.. morons. LOL I guess it is a good thing you don't know who they are! Good to hear that she is now a member of your family
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Well it was the young kid that called me, so that i understand. I'm pretty sure the mother saw my sign EVERYDAY since you have to pass it to get into our street (one way in, one way out). I think Mom called to get it back because of her kid calling me, someone now knows the rabbit has an owner, so getting it back would be the 'responcible' thing to do ......
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 05:59 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

I realy dont know whether to Cry or be happy, I spose I could do both.

What a story and she looks so happy now with her new Doggie friend lol.

= ^ _ ^ = and she most certaily is Beautiful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 04:28 PM

Well done you for taking her in... I agree spay and neuter all your pets...
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow That's great Andrea, we need more people like you in this world.

One time i knew some people that breeded rabbits to feed to their snakes. I knew where they lived and I planned a commando Operation to save them, but one day I drove by and they weren't there anymore.

But thanks for helping another bunny

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, animal rescue, animal shelter, baby bunny, fancy tail gold fish, gold fish, guinea pig, litter train, litter trained, local animal shelter