new BUNNY - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 05:45 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

new BUNNY

I got another Bunny !!! yippie !! that's 3 now !!!

I sooo proud !!!
~
I will send pics when i get home

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miss twiggals.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats Can't wait to see pics!

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww congrats! Cant wait to see pics xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Jird Jostler

Congratulations, have you thought of a name yet?? Is it a boy or a girl?, how old?.. I cant wait to see pics

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Will It Ever Change?

yay bunnies!! can't wait for updates

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:29 PM
RAT ADDICT

Congrats!!! Look forward to hearing more.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Jird Jostler

Bring on those pictures !

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

i have a problem with my mobile... but i think that i have sorted it !!! i will put them on tonight !!!

Thanks all you guys !!!

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Part of the Pack

Can't wait to see your buns!!
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Here is the link to see the New bunny !!!!!!!!!!!! HE is called Burt !! http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m...uth/?start=all

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Burt is a cutie! He looks like a lionhead? Or a lionhead mix??

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Part of the Pack

Burt is awesome!!! Does he always hold his ears like that? It looks like he could fly.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Newborn Pup

So are Miss Twiggals, Tupence, and Burt going to be bonded?

I really want a bunny triangle, but it seems hard.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

well.... yes burt always hold his ears like that !! It's very cute
I don't i can bond them... 2 females and 1 male ???

Just a Question... when i first go the rabbit i let him meet the G/P and yesterday i put the G/P in with him again but he started chasing her around making her wheek ?! So what happened ??

She lives with the other female i got so do you think that he could smell him ???

My two females don't get on, but is there anyway that i can get them to like each other ? I really want at least 1 of them to get on with each other !!!

Thanks for all you kind comments !!
Burt is Very cute... he is a lion head mix !! rather cute on at that !
He has fluff around the bottom of his back like a little tutu !! lol

Thanks again x

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 05:58 AM
RAT ADDICT

He's cute.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *