New here - and so is my bunny! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
BSG
Newborn Pup

Smile New here - and so is my bunny!

Hi, I"m new to the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself and my bunny.

I had two rabbits in the past and my boyfriend surprised me and took me to the local SPCA to adopt a new one. One month ago I brought home Skittles, an adorable one-year-old Silver Marten, and she has the most personality I've ever seen in a rabbit. She loves to play ball, be chased and climb on me.

This is a picture of her giving me the evil eye for disturbing her dinner LOL

This is her hiding behind her cage

And taking a rest underneath a chair after a lot of running!

Sorry if the pictures are really big, I tried to resize them but it didn't work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Hi, and welcome. The photos are not that big.

Welcome to Skittles, too.

Here is my Poppy:
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Welcome to PT!

Your rabbit is very cute .

I have four bunnies myself .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
BSG
Newborn Pup

Poppy is so cute, I love that fur colour! And 4 bunnies, wow that's awesome. When I have my own house, I want to have more
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Welcome BSG!! What cute, healthy bunnies you both have!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Part of the Pack

oh my goodness! BSG -Skittles is just too cute! well, i guess a bunny can't ever be too cute, but still! i absolutely love her colorings! wow! it looks like she has on white eye-liner! hehe.

and Zouave- Poppy is just so precious as well! she looks so soft and sweet-natured. is she as sweet as she looks?

they are both just the cutest!

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Welcome to Paw Talk, Skittles is very cute indeed.

I have two Rabbits meself.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
BSG
Newborn Pup

Thanks for the welcome! As soon as I saw Skittles, I knew she was the one for me. I couldn't resist the colouring!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 05:47 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Skittles looks like an exact double to my sisters rabbit, Mr.Bunnyhead!! Here is mine, Akina, my Mini Rex Broken Chocolate Agouti Doe

Akina on a Play date w/Mr.Bunnyhead

Akina lounging around

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Guarded by Waffles

Your rabbits are adorable!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Welcome! You have an adorable little fuzzbutt! I have two rabbits. Aren't they the best?
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fane81
and Zouave- Poppy is just so precious as well! she looks so soft and sweet-natured. is she as sweet as she looks?
I spotted Poppy at a garage sale age three months crammed into a 20 gallon tank that was none too clean. The bun was underweight. I got the bun, the tank, and some other stuff, for 20 bucks. The tank now houses spiny mice.

Poopy was originally called "Poopy" by the first owner, but I changed that. They told me the bun was a female, and as the personality always remained sweet and gentle, I assumed that was correct. Then one day I flipped Poppy over to do the nails and spotted what I first thought were nipples - but were not! Poppy is a male!

Poppy Photo Gallery

In the above gallery, the photos at the bottom of the list, labelled "Poopy", show the new young bunny, obviously underfed.

Poppy is very gentle, immensely cuddly, sweet as could be, and he relaxed me greatly after a stressful day.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Part of the Pack

awww! Poppy is so cute! He's just such a charming bunny! (sorry i called him a her in the above post!!!) anyway~ He is just adorable-and i think it's so cool that he is as sweet as he looks! I also think he looks very happy and contented to have been saved by you at that the garage sale! Talk about you being in the right place at the right time!

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Newborn Pup

Welcome to the forum

Toby is 15 in Dec
Visit the Golden Bunnies Forum

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 04:58 PM

You have a 14 y/o rabbit?!?

Tags
mini rex, spiny mice