New pics!! :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

New pics!! :)

Today the bunnies were playing outside because of the nice weather. Except Sakura, who refused to go into the carrier and also was too hyper to let me put her harness on....so I couldn't bring her out .

Here is Puchiko:

Here is Sake:

My brother and sister brought their bunnies out as well...

First is my brother's rabbit, Akiko:

Continued....

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Here is Kioko, my sister's bunny (in the last pic she's hiding because a car drove by and she got nervous) :

And here are some pics I took of Sakura in the house (since she refused to go outside, lol) :

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 11:36 PM

They're so cute! Sakura doesn't know what she's missing, eh?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are all so adorable!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg they are gorgeous! i especially love saki and sakura! i love their coloring. and i love the pic of kioko in the box hiding from the car! too cute!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great pictures! They're precious. Makes me wish I could let my chins have a taste of the outside ... Ah well, they like their a/c.

Stephanie

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

hey jade - can you not bring chins outside when it's fall/winter time? when it's about 60 degrees out?

and sasami - MORE pics!

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thanks, everyone! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I'll be taking them out again...so there might be more pics, lol.

~Stephanie

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula86
hey jade - can you not bring chins outside when it's fall/winter time? when it's about 60 degrees out?
It would have to be a complete enclosure. They can jump well over 4 feet high and if they were to get out, I'd never catch them. It's not something I've ever been able to do, and probably won't. The only one I've ever taken out was a 3 week old kit, and only because I could easily keep tabs on her between me and the two other people there.

Stephanie

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 01:14 AM

i like all of them but Sakura and Sake are my favorites
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana Mottola
i like all of them but Sakura and Sake are my favorites
Thanks! Those two are the trouble-makers, LOL.

~Stephanie

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 06:13 PM

Red face

Great pics Steph!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

My my So many great pictures of You and your families Bunnies.

I think they are all exxelent picture, Toky-Ohki has a habbit of squishing herself into corners like Kioko, yes I agree Sakura does not know what she is missing.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.