New Rabbit, Meet Brian - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

New Rabbit, Meet Brian

Hey Guys and Gals,

As some of you have probably noticed i havent psoted much lately because i have recently moved into a new house and have ahd internet issues, but since moving in i have aquired a fabulous little rabbit called Brian. my mother and stepdad got him for me from a pet auction (!) as a moving in present. He lives outside technically as that is where his hutch is but he spends most of his time aly down behind one of the sofas in my living room or doing laps of downstairs. Here are some pics of him.

Here he is in his favourite spot behind the sofa with the look of 'I'm not chewing the wire mummy honestly, thankfully he hasnt so far. wire covers are coming next week.

Here is his hutch, it looks small i nthe pic but it isnt, its 4 ft long and 2 foot high, nad 2 foot deep so its big enough for him to be in.

Sniffing the table, yum Ikea MDF

Do you mind im trying to get some privacy here

The plan is to add a bottom level to the hutch so there is more space for exercise when he isnt out of the hutch nad also to give him a guinea pig friend so he also has company when he isnt in the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Zoo Keeper
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeper to ;

1 Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Minx)
1 Jack Russell Cross (Flake)
1 Cat (Freddie)
1 Cold Water Aquarium
1 Tropical Aqarium
1 Rat (Neil)
1 Corn Snake (Norbert)

Come and see them all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

What a very pretty rabbit, Can't wait to hear more about him.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thankyou.

The Zoo Keeper

Keeper to ;

1 Cat (Freddie)
1 Cold Water Aquarium
1 Tropical Aqarium
1 Rat (Neil)
1 Corn Snake (Norbert)

Come and see them all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Part of the Pack

oh my! He is precious! i love his ears- and that pic of him by the Ikea table is priceless - he looks so cute and innocent! what a little snuggle-bug!!!! congrats!!!

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thnks Fane, he just sits there for a bit and waits to see if u say anything, then u hear a faint nibble and he runs back behind the sofa, the cheeky little guy.

The Zoo Keeper

Keeper to ;

1 Cat (Freddie)
1 Cold Water Aquarium
1 Tropical Aqarium
1 Rat (Neil)
1 Corn Snake (Norbert)

Come and see them all
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Playful Pup

Such a cutie! I love the mixture of coloring in his coat.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

what a cutie, i just wish i could grab him and hug him really hard

Tags
guinea pig