Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

newbiw needs help finding her posts... duh!

686 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dragonrain 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

How do I find my posts so I can see if I got any answers? I'm new at the forum/computer thing... as well as a bun mom... wow... I can't handle the stress... :D

So how do I find myself? :dream:

#2 ·
Hello :)

I don't know if I'll be any good at explaining this...or if you'll find this answer in time! But, to see new posts you can either click the "New Posts" button up at the top of the screen under where it says Welcome and your last visit date. Clicking that will bring up a list of all the new posts that were made since the last time you where here.

Or to check your specific post, you can click on "Forums" up at the top of the screen under the Paw Talk logo. That will bring you to a list of all the diffrent areas of the site. Click on where it says Rabbits, or on the other sections if you posted your question in another section. That will bring up a list of all the topics in that secting, and you should see yours. Just click it to read what you wrote, and any replies.

Hopefully that helps! Don't worry, you should get use to it eventually :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.