This Is An Outrage!!!!!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Angry This Is An Outrage!!!!!!!!!

I saw this on another forum...ITS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! Isnt there anything we can do about this?!??!?!

http://www.rabbitransom.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 08:53 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That sickens me , and ya know some people will do anything for money...I am not a big PETA fan, but if I were you or anyone else that feels obligated, I would contact them and see what they could do in getting this sick being shut down!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I just called the spca, they dont deal with internet sites

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 08:55 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yes sadly the spca can't and won't do anything that deals with internet things like this.....call PETA in your local area or send them the link just as you posted it here.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I called PETA and left a message.
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Good for you Hopefully they can do something, I would also go to their website, I believe it is www.peta.com and post the message you posted above. They are usually on the ball with these sort of things.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Wow, that is so disgusting! That guy must not care for any animal at all! I'm glad you contacted PETA, I hope that guy gets what he deserves and that that poor bunny gets a good home!
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I don't want to look. I've seen too many tramatizing pictures/videos. Can anyone tell me what the guy is doing without me having to see the horrifying visuals?

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 11:22 AM
PT's Official Law Breaker

I saw this on another forum. I kind of think it is BS.....if that guy really eats rabbit, he will know it will be tough as boots by Easter (I don't eat rabbit, but know those that do) so I think he is just trying to pull on people's heart strings.

VeggieGirl the website shows a picture of a cute Holland Lop and the person who owns the website says he will eat it if he doesn't raise a certain amount of money by easter. There is a picture of chopped up meat that is supposed to be a rabbit. I don't have a clue if it is or not though.

Some people just need to go get a life. What a Moron! (I would say something ruder, but I am being family friendly. )
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks for explaining Catherine. What a sick person.

post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I am going to be emailing the FCC as well. I really dont care if this guy is joking or not, EITHER WAY I DONT LIKE IT!!! I hope that bunny can get a good home and have a chance at life!!!
post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Now that Im thinking about it, this guy is going to be very easy to catch because he has a link from his website to paypal which is linked to his bank account!!!!!!!!!

post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetara03
I really dont care if this guy is joking or not, EITHER WAY I DONT LIKE IT!!!
I agree, its totally wrong. Catherine is probably right that he's probably trying to pull on people's heart strings to get cash. Either way its disgusting. I went ahead and looked at the site. What a sicko.

There was a site awhile back called "Bonsai Kitten" or something like that and it was created by a bunch of college students. They created photos of kittens squished into bottles and actually claimed that you could buy these things and make their bodies shape to the bottle. They explained how you "care" for the kitties by feeding them through a feeding tube. People that saw the site were outraged. Luckily, the whole thing was just a hoax created by the college students to rile people up. There was no way to actually order one of these kittens on their site, but people got so mad that even the FBI looked into it and shut the site down! So hopefully someone will be able to shut down that 's site.

post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetara03
Now that Im thinking about it, this guy is going to be very easy to catch because he has a link from his website to paypal which is linked to his bank account!!!!!!!!!

I would notify Paypal about it. I bet they would shut it down.

post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hi Bleety here, I don't think they're going to eat that cute little guy...honestly he has no meat anyways! Total scam, I call bunk. Some cannibals should eat him.

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, flemish giant, flemish giants, guinea pig, holland lop, house rabbit, humane society, local humane society, mini lop, mini lops, netherland dwarf, pet store