post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Cool Pics Of Black

Mr Black...

Getting the phone book...

Ordering a pizza...

Here kitty-kitty...

Where did he go???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:50 AM
Newborn Pup

Oh that is a cutie! I love black rabbits, lots of people don't because they find that color "boring" ( ). Does he get along well with the cat? I'd love to have a cat (or probably two) as well, but I'm worried about bunnies and cats and also they could not get out whenever they want, so this will definitely wait until I will move .
But seems to me like lots of bunnies are living with cats or dogs and it is quite alright??
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Our bunny LOVES the cat ( little to much, we think he thinks the cat is his girlfriend ) the cat could really care less about the bunny, he'll play with him for a while they he jumps out of reach and teases him. Our last foster pup got along with the bunny but my 2 dogs don't, I have to wait until after everybody goes to bed to let him out, he gets a couple hours a night out but not as much as I would like, but the cat is fine with him.

The picture of them on the couch was the bunny stalking the cat, he tries SO hard to catch him, they're funny to watch!!

~
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 03:00 AM
Newborn Pup

Funny bunny! The cat (what's his/her name?) has a hard time keeping the little one at bay, then Too cute.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 03:01 AM
Newborn Pup

Oooh I am happy, my threads are not moderated anymore, so I can see my posts right after posting now! (Sorry, just wanted to let you know )
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 03:26 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Mr Black looks a happy bunny, He looks like a black Havana if I am not mistaken, My Toky-Ohki is a Black Havana.

Love the Veggie Pizza Pic

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 05:23 AM
Playful Pup

hehehe silly bunny! my bunny would probable do the same thing, he loves to tease my dog!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OOOO, He is sooo cute!!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Adolescent Pup

Ahhh! He looks like the cat how cute!

I believe in a thing called love ~ just listen to the rhythm of my heart

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Fudge (the cat) can't go very many places the bunny can't get to, the fridge is about it. I don't care what the bunny is doing, if Fudge walks into sight he is killing himself to get to him!!

I'm not sure what kind of bunny Black is, I have always wondered.

~
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 04:17 PM

Looks like a Havana to me.

= ^ _ ^ = Toky-Ohki is a Havana

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 01-20-2005 at 04:27 PM.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Love the pic he is gorgeous!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

He's very handsome . Rocky hates our rabbits and Sophie gets along with Sake and Puchiko but she doesn't like Sakura for some reason =/.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Toky-Ohki is beautiful and you are right they look a lot a like! Finally I have an idea of what he is, thank you!!

~
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 07:18 AM

Mr Black

Toky-ohki is a lovely girl, but she can be a bit bossy and go for you hands = ^ _ ^ = Rummm !, shes only playing though

and shes so heavy and round ( Phwoar )

Does mr black make Grunting and Rumming and whining noises through his nose, Toky-ohki does especialy when I am brushing her.

* sings *