carcar 001.jpg
carcar 002.jpg
carcar 003.jpg
carcar 005.jpg
carcar 006.jpg
hope this works

I LOVE MY BABIES:
OREYO & CARAMELA ( BUNNIES)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

( RIP oreyo & caramela i love you
)
COTTEN & CANDY ( PARAKEETS)

Last edited by oreyo; 04-13-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: the first pic. is them relaxing in my backyard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

ooo it worked..
ok the first one is them relaxing in my backyard
2nd is oreyo is showing u guys that he is litter trained
3rd them relaxing right in the middle of the house
4th their favorite place in there room is their couch and their chewed up spongebob on it
5th i just wanted to show u guys their room
these are not the best pics i just wanted to see if this worked or not ill be uploading other pics...

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Cute buns!! Lovely pics!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Part of the Pack

They have the whole room to themselves? How nice. I love the one of them stretched out together.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yup thier room is almost as big as my room... their very spoiled, but i feel bad for animals who live in cages i would hate to spend most of my day in a small room so they probably would hate it too i do the same with my parakeets too they dont live in a cage they live in the same room as the rabbits ( my parakeets are the dominate ones for the rabbits lol they will chase my rabbits around trying to scare them they scream at my rabbits when the rabbits try to eat their food i have crazy parakeets they really do think the boss of everything lol)

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Will It Ever Change?

wow great pics! you're a great bun mommy!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
wow great pics! you're a great bun mommy!
i wish i was

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Playful Pup

what makes you say that?. u and your babies ok?.
x
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

awww i miss my babies... these pics were taken 2 days before they were gone! i wish they were still with me

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

lovely bunnies

Come see more of my fur babies at

Tags
litter train, litter trained