pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

pictures

Someone had requested some pictures of our rabatat (bunny play area) so here they are, with some other random pics you'll have to excuse the mess, the office used to be storage, untill the rabbit took it over, theres still a few things we need to find places for.
(sorry some of the pictures arent great quality, they were all taken on my phone)
so heres his play area.

hoppity in his cage, i know its small but hes only ever locked in at night. we got cubes to make his cage, just havent gotten it all figured out yet, (and i think he secretly likes his cage)

bunny in a bag anyone?

he was on his way to his secret hideout behind the desk. we got him that litter box a week ago.. i dont think he likes it much, hes only went potty in it once (not that i mind too much) i put a bunch of hay and a little bedding in it, he went in there a couple times to nibble the hay, then he dug in it a little bit(which is what i got it for) and i dont think hes been back in there since. i think he likes the tiny litter pan in his cage better

Allie coming to visit the hoppity

An attempt to get him to stop chewing on the NIC cubes..

well atleast it kept him busy for a bit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Cute!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 05:44 PM

That's a cool set up yuu have for him going there does he ever hop up onto the desk? lately my bunny Thimble has been hopping onto everything she possibly can - the little crazy-head!

and by the way- i have to add that Hoppity is such a beautiful bun! wow- i love his ears and his coloring in general! what cuteness!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 06:00 PM

My buns are the same way about their cages - Their litterboxes and food are in the cage, but the doors are opened when I'm home and their room is carpeted. Where are they most of the time? In their cage (door open) playing with a rattle that they took into the cage with them. Silly rabbits.

As for climbing? Charlie will almost refuse to step a foot on the floor when I'm sitting on the couch with him. Now that we have a sectional couch, he can run the length of it, go down to the end of the chase, and then jump into Jason's recliner, and then turn around and go back to the other end of the couch again. He used to run laps around the room, now he does his laps across the couch. I've gotten to where some afternoons I'll sit on the floor until he's gets all his cooped-up energy out. At least the rug is soft!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fane81
That's a cool set up yuu have for him going there does he ever hop up onto the desk? lately my bunny Thimble has been hopping onto everything she possibly can - the little crazy-head!

and by the way- i have to add that Hoppity is such a beautiful bun! wow- i love his ears and his coloring in general! what cuteness!

sorry took so long to reply, been out for a few days, no thankfully hes never gotten up onto the desk.. which is surprising to me, cuz up until recently the desk was cleared off and there was a chair next to it, he could have easily gotten up there if he wanted to, prolly still could using his boxes. He does however like to jump on top of his cage! which scares the crap outta me (mental images of him gitting a foot stuck between the bars ) hes gotten up there 3 times, and doesnt seem to sure about what to do once hes up there, so now we try to keep a box on top of his cage so he cant go up there.

My Furry Family
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:21 PM

So cute! What does he think of Allie?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

allie doesnt like him much at all, she will bark/whine/growl the whole time shes allowed to stand there, usually he doesnt mind her too much, will even come right up to the bars and sniff at her, every once in awhile she will get too loud, and startle him, then he runs under the desk, but comes right back out very casual like.. as to say.. "oh i was just checking something"

My Furry Family
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:34 PM

He's very handsome! Reminds me of the rabbit a girl in my dorm at school had (Never could figure out why she got to keep her rabbit at school! LOL) Maizee's set up is pretty similar- cage and nic cubes. She actually rarely goes in the cage at all unless she's mad. LOL
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 11:44 PM
RAT ADDICT

He is a cute bun bun...cute set up he has there!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

He is cute. If you are worried about him on top of his cage you could lay a towel on top. That is what I did. The cats now always lay on it. Poor Oliver gets smacked if they are on there when he gets up there.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny

Tags
litter box, litter pan