Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thumbs up Pictures!

Well, we got the bun buns on Friday night. We took them outside Saturday because it was pretty balmy. Also, they were born outside in a grainery. Anyway we got THREE! (one for me, one for my little sister & one for my nephew who was with us)

Mine's name is Sundae (after an uber close friend)
Lil Sister named her's Bacardi
& Ashton (my nephew) named his Ashton (because it's easy to remember! HAH!)

(Sundae)

(There's Trouble!)

(Sundae, head marking)

(Sundae, from behind)

Sundae is the worst of the group! he's so mischevious. he can get out of his hutch and everything, easy as pie. My dog loves these buns to death. She takes care of them like they were her own pups. But, of course, I don't let her spend time with them alone and I keep a close watch on them.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures, hope they work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Will It Ever Change?

great pics!
they're so cute, and look alike

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Yeah. ^-^ They are from the same litter. All her does are having babies. I mean the lady who we got these ones from. These ones sorta remind me of border collies because of the white ring and chest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Congrats, they're very cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 06:36 AM
Adolescent Pup

OMG their

I LOVE MY BABIES:
OREYO & CARAMELA ( BUNNIES)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

( RIP oreyo & caramela i love you
)
COTTEN & CANDY ( PARAKEETS)

Last edited by oreyo; 05-05-2008 at 06:39 AM. Reason: sorry pressed enter by accident
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 06:38 AM
Adolescent Pup

omg their sooo cute, congratz...... they look sooo fluffy and soft i wish i could hold them lol
what breed are they they look like a mix of dutch and something else???

I LOVE MY BABIES:
OREYO & CARAMELA ( BUNNIES)

( RIP oreyo & caramela i love you
)
COTTEN & CANDY ( PARAKEETS)

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

awwww sweeties, I like rabbits!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats on your new babies - they're very cute!!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

thanks everyone. haha. now that they are settled in, they are super duper active and hyper.

I do not know what kind of breed they are. They aren't anything super special. Just random, I guess.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Adolescent Pup

Aww they are just adorable! THanks for sharing the pictures!

Medusa (Ball Python)

Ares & Athena

Apollo-Maia (Dwarf) & Hermes-Aphrodite (Floppy/Dwarf) They are both boys!! HAHAHA

Pandora (Savanah Monitor Lizard)

Artemis (Mixed Black Dog)
Don't forget Gary, Bob & Pat (HERMIT CRABS)
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Part of the Pack

Your babies are so cute and they look so soft.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 09:41 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awww there cute

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Playful Pup

Those bunnies are adorable!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Playful Pup

i can't see the pics

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:48 AM

I want a bunny!

Tags
border collie