Pictures of a few of my bunnies . - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Proud New Mommy

Flemish!! Could I see some more of your Flemish giant pics?? Im getting one soon and know not alot about them.. I know what they NEED and that they like to play... But haven't talked to anyone that's owned one..

""I sure do miss my gentle giant ""

Did she pass away? Im sorry.. Was she a great little bun.. well HUGE bunny when you had her? How big did she get?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

I love the pics. Especially the first one. It used to be I had no interest in bunnies. I was more of a cat person. but cats never worked out, I wanted a ferret, but they're so expensive. Then I got a bunny, and since I had him, I've been fascinated by rabbits, and I learned a lot about them.

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 01:29 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Oh flemish your bunnies are gorgeous!!! Rosey looks just like my Rodger did before he passed away....I would love more bunnies but I know that my bf would kill me!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Harry is so gorgeous! Does he have blue eyes or is it just the picture? I love your wabbits! They are all sooo cute! I am sorry about your Daisy. I know you miss her.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:26 PM

Awwww your bunnies are so cute!
I'd love to have a flemish giant one day.

Tags
flemish giant, flemish giants