Pictures of my bunnies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Pictures of my bunnies

I finally took some new bunny pictures. The only rabbit who was at least somewhat cooperative was Fiona. Sakura especially didn't want her photo taken and kept running off.

Fiona the giant fluff ball!!! (she was eating a carrot slice) :

She looks grumpy, lol:

"Pet me!":

Elvis munching on parsley:

Sakura:

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cute pictures! I can't believe how fluffy Fiona is! How often do you groom her?
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awwww i just love bunnies...They all are just gorgeous!

Illegal to own here though

Dog~ Nika (f)
Cats~Scamp (m) & Simvar (m)
Fish~Tropicals & Goldies

RIP Scooby doo & Louise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Aww what cuties!

I love how they put their heads down like that when they want pets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild
Cute pictures! I can't believe how fluffy Fiona is! How often do you groom her?
Thanks! She is brushed almost every day. But I will admit her fur has gotten matted...she needs to be spayed and her hormones are going nuts. So she wasn't letting me groom her . I think I'm going to just have her shaved or something when I get her fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni

Thank you . And that sucks . I can't imagine not having bunnies.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni

I hope you join the protest against such stupid laws!

House Rabbit Society of Australia Inc
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful pictures! I love seeing pics of your babies!!!

I think Sakura is my favorite! I also think I told you that the last time you showed pics of them!! They are all really beautiful and cute tho!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thank you! Sakura is a great rabbit . She's very loving and playful.

~Stephanie

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 09:49 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

I LOVE all 3!! ADORABLE!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thank you .

~Stephanie

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:58 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

there all soo cute

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thanks!

~Stephanie

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Just too too cute!!! love them,did you get them from a breeder?shelter?

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thanks!!

Sakura was adopted a few years ago from a family looking to rehome all of their rabbits. She hadn't had the best life...they admitted to never handling her or anything. She had been bought as an Easter bunny for a kid =/. She was only four months old but was pregnant and soon gave birth to a litter which she managed to raise even though she was so young. When I went to pick her up she was in bad shape. She had been living outside in a rather small wire hutch which had cut up her feet. Her food was mush from the rain and her fur was falling out from malnutrition. Sakura was also severely overweight and terrified of people . Now she's very friendly (and stubborn, lol)...she loves attention and playing with her toys .

Elvis was adopted from a rescue a year and a half ago. I believe he had been found as a stray. He had a lot of behavioral problems including aggression which was making it hard for the rescue to rehome him. He's much better now but still has his moments. He has severe aggression towards other rabbits, though . He will attack even in neutral territory. He used to be housed with another rabbit who he had been with at the rescue (named Stash) but Stash passed away in January...he hasn't been quite the same since then. And he won't accept other rabbits.

Fiona didn't have a hard life, lol!! She's been well cared for and spoiled since she was born . She was from a great breeder. It was my first time going to one...I normally rescue but really wanted an Angora and also wanted to raise another baby (my first rabbit was bought as a baby and I hadn't had a baby since then).

Haha. I really wrote a lot .

~Stephanie

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Those wire bottom cages are supposed to be more sanitary, but my rex can't even stand on the coated wire without hurting his feet. My silver could stand on wire with no problems. It's kind of strange how different rabbits can be. There are so many rabbits coming into the shelters these days, wish there was a way to change things. If I get more rabbits, I will get them from a breeder because the shelter won't allow me to adopt rabbits.

Just wondering, what attracted you to the Angora breed? Fiona sure is beautiful. Someone tried to talk me into Angora rabbits for the wool, but I'm into pets, and don't care to have too many rabbits for fear I won't be able to send enough time with each one.

Tags
house rabbit, house rabbit society, pet store, pet stores, rabbit society