Photos! Pictures of my trio! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Smile Pictures of my trio!

I was cleaning the bunny room out earlier and had the bunnies out in the living room, so I decide to take some new pictures of them. It's been awhile since I posted new pictures so here they are!

Here's Ziggy. He's still as hyper as ever. He's the king of dead bunny flops and loves to binky around the bunny room. Ziggy will be anyones best friend for the price of a treat!

Here's the lovely Berry. She's somewhat shy, but is a real sweet heart. She's always the first one to run up to see me when I go into the bunny room. She doesn't like strangers, but she always climbs up onto my lap for snuggles and likes to follow me around the apartment when they get time outside of their room.

And of course Barnaby. He's also shy around most people still but comes running when I go into the bunny room. He's been doing great with his new buddies.

Here are some group shots...

The boys...

Berry and Ziggy...

Barnaby and Berry. Berry has ear control, it's so cute. She's a holland lop like Ziggy, but she can move her ears around. A lot of the times she has one up and one down.

The three of them...

And here they are with Kit! I really wanted to get pictures of just the bunnies, but he loves hanging out with them it was hard to keep him away. Kit thinks he's a bunny too!

That's it. Sorry there are so many - it's always so hard to choose which ones to post!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Hello Earthling

There so cute Barnaby is so little compared to the other two

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

soooo cute, what a happy family!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

SO cute! I love them all, especially little Berry, those are my favorites And the picture with Kit in it is soo cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Too precious!! Kit thinks he's one of 'em doesn't he?!! Very cute!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 05:55 PM
RAT ADDICT

They all are so cute!
I like the pics with the three bunnies and the puppy.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Adolescent Pup

How darling!! Love the pictures!!! Esp. the last ones with Kit.

post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Very cute! My dog likes the rabbits, too. Well, sorta. She follows them around and everything but I think it's more to make sure that they don't get into trouble or steal her bones .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 09:22 PM
can't think of one, help

those are so cute, love the last one esp.

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 05:08 AM
Playful Pup

Adorable. How cool to have a bunny room. When i move in with my partner I want a house rabbit too. Any pics of your bunny room?
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

I have another topic on here somewhere with pictures of the room when I first set it up. I don't have any recent pictures but not much has changed - it's pretty much just an empty room with their cage against one wall. I put a bunch of empty boxes and toys and an extra litter box out on the floor in the room.

Thanks for all the comments!

Yes it seems that Kit does think he's a bunny too! He even tries to eat hay with them Kit's favorite thing to do with the bunnies is to try to get them to chase him, he loves being chased.

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 12:37 PM
the rodent lover<3

I LOVE Berry<3
Actually I love all of them and their colors! Barnaby looks so tiny to them!
I love the picture where Kit is staring at Ziggy

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 03:30 PM
is a little "special"

Aww theyre all so adorable!!
Watch out, there may be some bun-nappings happening soon in your area....
LOL, my dog is scared of Smudge. He doesnt mind Oreo, but Smudge has terrorized him a time too many.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Thanks!

Good luck trying to bunny nap my bunch, they'd probably run right back to their room if they got the chance lol. They love their room.

Barnaby is about half the size of the other two. Last time I had them weighed Barnaby was I think 2.4lbs. Berry is the biggest and is around 4.5lbs, and Ziggy is around 4lbs.

The bunnies chase Kit around all the time, mostly Ziggy. I think they would really annoy most dogs, but Kit loves being chased so it worked out.

I love Berry's ears. I always wanted a bunny with crazy ears like that and now I have her.

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Rodentologist

I like your bunch, they all seem so grouchy that you took away so much of their important time to snap pictures, hahah!

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry