Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Playmate for Jar Jar??!!!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cazsamps 
#1 ·
Ok so with all the stress i have been having lately with my rats i have been neglecting my bunnies slightly.....i have been feeding,watering and cleaning out etc and putting them out in their run but i have been neglecting them by not spending enough time with them one on one and i have been trying to bond Sammo and Bbop to Jar Jar Binks but they are having absolutely NONE of it! I have been going through the bonding channels for well over 2 months now and their relationship hasn't improved in the slightest so i decided to give up because i can see Jar Jar getting seriously hurt by the other 2 and i am not willing to chance it! So instead i just decided to get Jar Jar his own playmate in the form of a gorgeous little lop girl called Maisey! She is 10 weeks old and they have had 1 date so far that went fab!!! I decided on a girlfriend for him as he is neutered anyway so NO BABIES and i figured it will be easier bonding him with a girl after the disasters i have had with him and the other boys and its looking like its paying off!!! I just want him to be happy and i was feeling really bad that he was still by himself so now he has a new girlfriend and we are all happy! I will post pics as soon as my net is up and running properly...............

#3 ·
I can't wait to see pictures of her! I love lops.

#6 ·
Hormones make girls crabby, what? Just kidding. I wish I could get rid of mine!!!
Getting her spayed is best. Girls really can be crabby and girl buns are at high risk of cancer if they are unspayed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.