Questions... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Questions...

ok, question number one.. is there a post anywhere for people to just post pictures or are we ment to make our own post?
i think it would be cool if there was like one post where eveyone posted pictures of there buns, and maybe another where they posted pictures of there cages?

My rabbit is starting to get big, its amazing how fast they grow. he can now lay the length of his cage. when he streched out, which is like 22in. if i remember right. i've read about the Nic cages and i think my moms got some of those NIC blocks in her attic from when i was lil, or something like them anyway, so i should be able to start that in july. was thinking of ideas on how to make it. and got to wondering how they work for cages. anyone use them?

also, when cleaning our rabbits cage we allow him to come out and be on the desk which his cage is sitting on, we always keep an eye on him of course, but i was wondering if given the chance, do you think he would try to jump off? ive seen some of those cardboard houses for bunnies and alot of them allow the rabbit to go out on the top and theres usually now much of a ledge around it, do they jump off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 06:23 AM
Adolescent Pup

ooh yes they jump..and climb..you must be sooo careful..sprained paws...broken limbs..or even broken back are injuries from falls..

as for piccies...we all usually post piccies in our posts..ie meet so and so..
photobucket is a good place to store your photos and then paste the code here in your message and hey presto picture with post!
hope that helps.