Ryo Pic! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Ryo Pic!

i gave Ryo her meds not long ago and decided to let her out of her cage and into her playpen so she could streach. well, she isnt doing too much streaching or moving around much! i think since she is not as sore or in as much pain that shot makes her more sleepy than before. she gets around great until i give her the meds and then she decided she needs to take a two hrs nap!
here's a pic of her resting. she looks like she is out of it! after all. that shot she is on is basically strait morphine!
whats funny tho... she likes getting her shot! i guess she likes how it makes her feel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 03:40 PM

ohhh! she's the cutest little thing! she does look sleepy and VERY comfy too - all nestled in her blankets. glad she's doing so well and is taking her pain shot well for you.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 03:49 PM

AAw poor sick Bunny. But I agree she looks awfully snug in those blankets. I hope she starts to feels better. Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Aww bless! I hope she continues to get better, and look forward to seeing more pics of her!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

yes Ryo seemed VERY comfortable at that time! she gets her LAST pain shot in the morning and her staples took out between wensday and friday. (staples are usually in longer but she has internal stitches, glue, and staples)
she is eating real well! she has been sheding really bad these past few days tho. i think i need to give her some more fresh pineapple.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww, she's so sweet. I glad she's doing well.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 11:08 AM

How adorable!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 08:26 PM

cute!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's adorable. I hope she continues to improve.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.