She Got FIESTY With Me!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

She Got FIESTY With Me!!

So Frodo has been out of her cage for, oh, the last 3 hours. The last 1 and a half were spent under my bed. She wouldn't come out so I just left the door open while I put Ry down for his nap. I heard her moving around so I looked and she was in my closet (after dragging my skirt around the room) so I tried to shoo her out and she stood up and "boxed" at my hand and made a noise like a pissed-off chinnie! Somebody's got a temper!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Sounds like a perfect match!

Stephanie

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:53 AM

Yep a perfect match
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Just give her some time to settle in...when I got my buns (haha, sounds funny) I just let them be for a week or so before messing with them much. Kinda like chins This seemed to work extremely well in my cases. Lucky still HATES to be picked up, but he does love to play fetch with the kids (he actually fetches toys they throw and brings them to them) as well as just sit on your lap for lovin's. Dutchie you can do just about anything to. Pick him up, cup your hand over his head and massage his face, carry him around for hours or (his favorite) just sit in your lap for as long as you'll let him while you pet him and watch movies together. He's a lazy couch bunny

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

She's back in her cage now. I told Ry she needed a break. She definitely wanted back out, though. I think she'd set up shop under my bed if I let her! LOL

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I get boxed by Shadow all the time!! It's funny cause neither of my girls bite if they are being handled etc. but Molly is quite skittish and we can hold her but if we hold her for too long she freaks out (due to being dropped by kiddies at her last house) but we can do anything we want to her cage and she does nothing. If you try and do anything except for feed and water Shadow she'll box at your hand. Her cage is HERS and no-one elses and she boxes and grunts! Alex kept tormenting her one day and he lost skin....silly boy. But she's only been this bad since Milko came along! Territiorial little sh*t!! Sounds like you got yourself an attitude on your hands!!!! (by the way if it gets worse, and you are worried about her doing it to Ry, stomp at her when she does it so she knows you're cranky too!)

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yep, they do that. Especially girls I think. Sonora boxes me if I sweep out her pen while she's in it. It really makes her mad when I put the little broom and dustpan in there! Rabbits are funny. They can get major attitudes sometimes!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Steph the little broom and dustpan is what shadow has always hated!! Molly loves it and does flips all over the cage!! but since Milko came along she gets peeved at me even taking the newspaper and litter tray out. She has issues with Milko But Molly loves him and is much sweeter since he came along!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

My bunnies don't box at me but if Sake's mad at me she stomps her foot and throws her food dish around. And if Puchiko's mad she growls, though this is pretty rare now. Sakura...well, she's never mad, lol.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 05:01 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Very interesting thread.

I have one rabbit, and have had her since last March. I just posted a thread with her photos. She has never boxed me, nor made a single sound. She is the perfecty behaved little bunny queen.

Tags
litter tray