sneaky tricks - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Talking sneaky tricks

what are some sneaky things ur rabbits have been doing....

iv noticed my rabbits have gotten slick with some things latley like they learned how to open the door to get inside the house ( its a big screen door that u move sideways to open) they first open a small crack with their nose and then they push the rest with their paws ( idk if u get me its kinda hard to explain) at first when they were younger they would scratch the door with there paws to make noses for me to know they want to go inside but now they just open it and come in lol... other thing is that when i let them inside the house they know their not allowed to go on the couches in the guest room and they know that if i see them on thier i put them back outside,, so what they have been doing now is they go on the couch and hide behind the pillows lol i was looking for them for like half an hour yesterday all over the house and then when i went to check the guest room agian all i see is 2 pillows moving and i just lmao... but i needed to show them that they did something wrong and that im mad at them so i put them back in their room even though that was the smartest and cutiest thing ever
so what are some sneaky things ur crazy rabbits do??

I LOVE MY BABIES:
OREYO & CARAMELA ( BUNNIES)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

( RIP oreyo & caramela i love you
)
COTTEN & CANDY ( PARAKEETS)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol hiding behind pillows!! thats tooooooo cute!!!!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i know i was soo suprised that their that smart to actually hide woow im impressed of my babies lol

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Playful Pup

Hiding behind the pillows is really cute.

I haven't had Hagrid long enough for him to do anything sneaky - I'll keep you posted. lol
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

For the first 5 days I had Flash, I kept him in a cardboard box, because I didn't have a cage yet. It was the box my last computer came in, so it was about 2 feet square, which isn't bad for a temp cage. And I thought he wouldn't be able to jump out the top, because I stood the flaps straight up, making it about 3 feet up, which is pretty high for such a small bunny (he's maybe 4-5 pounds). He tried jumping despite the height, and when he hit the flap that was standing up, it just folded outwards, and he came down on the outside, without actually having to jump that high.

When I realized what he'd done, I put him back in the box, only this time, I clipped the flaps together, so they'd stay standing straight up even if he hit them. That didn't stop him from trying. He knew it worked once, so he decided to try it another 3 or 4 times to make his way out again. I kept hearing him sliding against the cardboard and landing IN the water bowl from the other room.

--Fromper
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

When I let my Penelope run the hall and our bedroom she doesn't always want to go back to her room. She tries to hide under the bed, under the dresser, under the chest....

Oh Teddy just jumped on the clean clothes in the basket. I guess I should start putting them away.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

haha Bunnies are so cute and clever.

I use my trashcan to block a little corner that leads under the TV table to the wires and has space to get under the bed. Matt pushed the trashcan out of the way while I went to the bathroom and I looked all over for him when I had to get them back in their cage! I couldn't find him until I heard a rustling under the bed.

And my buns know the treat bag sound. I got some dried papaya treats from the pet store, and when I shake the bag, they come running. They push each other out of the way to get their paws on my knees to beg for treats.

R.I.P.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMouse View Post
haha Bunnies are so cute and clever.

I use my trashcan to block a little corner that leads under the TV table to the wires and has space to get under the bed. Matt pushed the trashcan out of the way while I went to the bathroom and I looked all over for him when I had to get them back in their cage! I couldn't find him until I heard a rustling under the bed.

And my buns know the treat bag sound. I got some dried papaya treats from the pet store, and when I shake the bag, they come running. They push each other out of the way to get their paws on my knees to beg for treats.
yaaa my rabbits know how it sounds when i pick up their food bag so i always shake it before i put them food and they come running trying to pull the bag down lol but if their not hungry they will just ignore it

I LOVE MY BABIES:

)

Tags
cardboard box, pet store, water bowl