Something to be worried about? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Something to be worried about?

Hi everyone! So, Sunny, for a while, finally decided to come around and be alot more sociable than she had been ever since we got her, in late 2007. She'd walk around, come up to you, and even stand up for treats. But now, I keep finding her under my/my sister's bed, not scared or hiding, just kinda lounging around. But, this isn't all the time. She'll stay visible for a while, then as time goes on in the day, just hang out underneath something. She doesn't seem sick or injured, or scared. Is this something to be worried about? She's been eating, pooping, etc., regularly.

You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 05:31 PM
is a little "special"

Unless she is acting sick or hurt (which it doesnt sound like she is) then I wouldnt be worried. Smudge spends most of the day in a dead-bunny flop under my dressor, under my bed, in his cage... And occasionally right in the middle of the floor. But in the evening, he does his Bunny 500s, and binkys like mad. Smudge will emerge from his "Rabbit Cave" during the day to say hi to me, or if I get him a treat but, thats about it LOL.
A rabbits instict is to relax and not to be seen too much during the day, because that the most dangerous time for them to be out in the wild because of the predators. They like to run around more in the morning and the evening, because according to their insticts, that is the "safest" time!
Sunnt sounds perfectly normal to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."