Stash pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Stash pics!

Today we took some pics of Stash when he was out playing . Sorry, I didn't get any good pics of the other bunnies.

Playing outside:

Me checking his harness to make sure it was on right since he was trying to get out of it:

Relaxing:

Back inside, snuggling on the couch:

Looking at the camera:

Me with Stash, Bambi, and Sophie:

Ignore the destroyed blinds in the last picture...my mom's puppy, Bambi, did that .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Crazy Woman Driver

oh my goodness, hes georgeous........and your dogs are beautiful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thank you .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 07:49 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful pictures!I love the dogs too!

Question, how do you like the comfort harness?Do you find it any good? They come in rat size and I was thinking of getting one for the rats, but I rather get some feedback on them first!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Beautiful pictures!I love the dogs too!

Question, how do you like the comfort harness?Do you find it any good? They come in rat size and I was thinking of getting one for the rats, but I rather get some feedback on them first!
Thanks!

I really like the harness...much better then others I've tried. It's alot easier to get on and it seems more comfortable. Also, it attachs in two different ways so it's pretty secure.

Though I'm not sure if the rat one is different.

~Stephanie

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Adolescent Pup

lovely bun..lovely dogs too!

oscar has exactly the same harness and we have found it far more humane than the others as if it pulls it ends up pulling the mesh so it doesnt cut..whereas the other strappy ones almost strangled our old bunny the other summer.

I knew a lady who used that type on her rat..it was the best cos he had a bit of a podgy belly and it would have made anything else fit sooo badly.

thumbs up for these harnesses.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplebumble
lovely bun..lovely dogs too!

oscar has exactly the same harness and we have found it far more humane than the others as if it pulls it ends up pulling the mesh so it doesnt cut..whereas the other strappy ones almost strangled our old bunny the other summer.

I knew a lady who used that type on her rat..it was the best cos he had a bit of a podgy belly and it would have made anything else fit sooo badly.

thumbs up for these harnesses.
Thanks . Yeah, I really love this harness. Definately the best one available right now.

~Stephanie