Photos! Sunny Bunny! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Sunny Bunny!

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y we are getting to see some sun. Today is the third straight day of sun after 2 full weeks of miserable fog and rain. :< Sad summer here. So I took advantage and harnessed up the old bun- Videos are uploading. We lost 3/4 of our backyard to someone building next door So the videos reveal an anxious dog, bunny's not too fond of the sounds or Coco either :/
<< She couldn't believe we actually got some good weather!

<Givin' 'er a lick.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Video's have arrived :)

<Had to move them up to the deck (which is falling apart) due to the construction.

So you can see how Coco is during construction. This isn't even BAD!!! He was so much worse when they were doing it inside! He just likes to be close. Bunny seems to be comforting to him :/ If he was any younger I would correct the behavior but I've tried and feel I should just comfort him in this state. ENJOY!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Bunny going back to her room after outside. (Mind the state of the stairs carpet, it needs replacing. There's no harsh chems in it, it's just dirty bc of the renos happening downstairs.) Bunny is NEVER down there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

I have to say the rabbit seems quite tolerant of the dog, and actually my God children's dog did make friends with a wild rabbit..and well.. some of the cows in the farm next door. Charming dog I suppose..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 02:20 PM
is a little "special"

Awww, they are so cute!!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Yes, Coco is very old now and hardly chases them. He has recall on the rabbits/cats anyway so he got used to them quick. The bunny was born in a house with a dog so she wasn't that surprised when I moved back in with Coco. Acacia hates cats, though she amuses herself with playing tootsies with Coco!!
Thanks Jess ^^
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Playful Pup

I'm dying from cuteness and envy. I want my babies to get along this well!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

thanks! Everything comes with a bit of patience. It was easy getting my bunny used to the dog bc she was always a shy bunny anyway. Got her in my lap facing me and let Coco sniff her bum and back. Like I said, he has recall and on my word he would have backed up. So I know it made it easier for me, try it with your dog! I honestly don't know where Coco learned it, he has been pretty good about hunting down lost rodents in our houses in the past, never killed one.
As for cats.... Well. Kaysh hates cats. Her first experience with cats was when I lived with my old roomies and we took in a stray with 2 babies (now my mom's cat). Oh dear, Mama was such a good mom cat and protective! Acacia's old dog kennel she could get out of. They steered clear of each other but hate each other. When I moved back in with mom, Mama and Illusion my poor bunnies were tormented by the cats. Illusion just wanted to chase and play with them. Until the day I moved out again Acacia still has no time for cats. She doesn't bite or anything but she would NEVER go running underneath them like she does with Coco.

Phew! Sorry for the long confusing reply!