Thats not a potty! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 08:31 PM

recyled paper products can be extreamly bad!!!!
if your bunny eats alot of them, that is.
i love woody pet. its like wood stove pellets. its a horse stall bedding. i love it and swear by it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 03:00 PM

the CareFresh brand is specially made for small animals to where they would have to eat a very large quantity before it would be remotely dangerous - which that's the case with any litter that is specially made for small animals

although there is recycled paper stuff that is made for birds and that is dangerous to small animals - reading the label is very important

which ever products you choose, you have to make sure it is made for your pet. you don't feed cat food to a dog and vice versa

it's important to give your bun enough things to chew so he doesn't resort to chewing his litter

i really like the old baking pan idea!
Charlie gets in a bad habit of chewing on his litter box and trying to throw it around if he's mad - a metal pan is a great idea, just have to make sure it won't rust

Tags
cardboard box, cat food, dried fruit, food bowl, litter box, litter boxes, litter pan, litter train, litter training, pet store, rabbit food, rabbit pellets, timothy hay, water bowl, wood stove pellets