is three a crowd? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Question is three a crowd?

I have a very confident lionhead male bunny who I was looking to find a friend. I found two lionhead females who are a mother daughter bonded pair. Can these three bunnies live together harmoniously? Or will they ignore him? He will be neutered before they are introduced. I feel that I may have made a mistake with getting these two bonded girls but it was a rescue so I couldn't let them stay in their present circumstance. Any help with three would be great. Or do I need to get him his own friend????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Help!

I put my two bonded females out in a cage to introduce them to my male bunny. The were fighting through the cage, biting and scratching.Can they eventually get along? Any suggestions on how to do the next step?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

it takes time and patience to introduce them it will take some time to be able to introduce them but yes it should be possible.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Adolescent Pup

I don't know that much about rabbits, but I agree with Nibbler. Most animals can learn to get along but it does require lots of time and TONS of patience!! Just try introducing them to eachother a little bit at a time, gradually increasing the time you have them spend together. Of course, with you there at all times showing equal amounts of love and encouragement to all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!

Tags
can three bunnies bond?