Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Trixie is sick

944 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dragonrain 
#1 ·
Trixie is 11 months old now and about 5 months ago she had GI Sataisis and almost past away. The vets didn't know if she would make it through the night. Last night she was showing some of the same symptoms, she didn't eat her dinner (she ate her pellets in the morning) which is her veggies, and I haven't noticed her hay stack going down. She was also lethargic and didn't seem like she had gone to the bathroom. Last time it cost us $900 to save her and with it only being 5 months ago, we cannot afford $900 again. We still had some Critical Care (which is food that you have to syringe feed) so we gave her some last night. This morning she doesn't seem lethargic anymore and we've been giving her the Critical Care again today as she doesn't seem to want to eat her food still, but has eaten a couple of pellets, couple pieces of hay and the top of a broccoli and is drinking water. She has gone poop but the poop is much smaller than usual. I'm going to take her to the vet to check up on everything, but I hope everything is okay with her.

Any thoughts what this could be???
Thanks

#3 ·
Trixie is doing much better, eating and pooping again, YEAH!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.