Veggies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Veggies

Can bunnies eat squash (summer, acorn, etc.) and snap peas, green pepper and parsnips?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Adolescent Pup

i have bunnies before...they ate veggies..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 04:13 AM
Playful Pup

i know that they can eat parsnip, NOt to sure about the others ?1

I hope this helps

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Adolescent Pup

I don't think starchy roots like squash are a good idea for them. Generally, stick to leafy green stuff. Here's the list from the House Rabbit Society:

http://www.rabbit.org/care/veggies.html

Edited to add: Just noticed that green pepper is on that list.

--Fromper
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 07:02 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thanks for the list! It was just that I am also feeding 2 bearded dragons and 1 adult male green iguana so I have these different veggies on hand at all times so I thought "why not use them for the bun?" But I will definitely follow the list.

Thanks!

Tags
bearded dragon, bearded dragons, house rabbit, house rabbit society, rabbit society