Photos! Wanted for Website! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Unhappy Wanted for Website!

I'm new here at Paw Talk and I'm specifically looking for photos from members of their buns ! I have developed a website dedicated to Pet Rabbits and want to incorporate a Bunny of the Week.

If you look at the top of the page on a small tab it is labeled "Bunny of the Week". I don't have any pics there..yet, but hope y'all can help me out!

I'm new to the whole website thing and am not exactly sure how to get the pics in there if you were to send them to me via the comment, whether they need to be embedded or whether a link needs to be provided.

I would love it if someone would try. And I would love for feedback on the site as well.

I hope it's okay for me to link to it and to the moderators, if I need to link to you here, I will gladly do so. I love what I read here and that you all are here to help out one another!

Thanks!
Sue

ETA: I just saw that I need to get to 20 posts in order to post a link. I wish I could remember if it was to this particular Rabbit Forum or any of them w/i Paw Talk, I have SO many pets! I can surely hit the 20 mark tomorrow, it's late now and I don't have time to now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Part of the Pack

wheres the link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

give your love no matter what.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Part of the Pack

oh wait nvm lol

give your love no matter what.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Adolescent Pup

love it but me have no bunnys!

------------------------------------------------

Rip Cupcake Rip Speckles Rip Whiskers the mice

Bonnie,Smokey,Nacho,Tinkerbell,Troublecookie,
Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Blacky,Lennywinks,Romeo,Buddy. Guy rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

WOOHOO! 20 Posts! Here's the link!

I have hit my 20 post requirement, not that it was something I was striving for or I could have rambled about nothing since I joined and had it done in a day.

I have a pet rabbit site and would like submissions for Bunny of the Week photos. I need ages, breeds, names, and any other pertinent info you think I may need.

Visit my site and to the admins here, I will GLADLY link back here for all my visitors to my site, to date, I don't have a lot, it's relatively a new site, but I would love to have interaction with Bunny owners and feedback.

Thanks everyone and send me a comment with a link to your photo, I will select the next Bunny of the Week, beginning next week and keep the rest for following weeks. I am hoping you all will participate.

Pet Rabbits

Thanks!
Sue
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Betta Bomb

are you able to access the link through here? if not ill do it through the site
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Yes, I can get a pic from here too, no problem! Just give me the pic you want me to post on the site and your buns name, breed, age and any other relevant info or funny things he/she may do and I'll post it from here. So long as the moderators don't care.

Thanks!
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Betta Bomb

ok, copy and paste that one above fome me.. Her name is Acacia,i think she's a mixed dwarf,she's 2 and a half years old,she's got one mat in my bedroom that she'll go crazy happy on and so far besides her cage the only place in the house she'll perform wicked binkies..her favorite food is (of coarse) apples she's not very fussy on any other fruit. also,she's incredibly vocal and will talk openly about everything giving off the impression that she's angry but in fact you can see her twinkling eyes tell different.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Okie Dokie, Acacia will be on next week as the Bunny of the Week! Thank you so much!

I know that there has been so many ppl looking at this post, I don't know whether it is b/c they thought there were pics or what, but please, bun owners, if you dont mind, let me put your precious baby on my site for a week.

Either send the pich here, or through my website.

Pet Rabbits

Thanks again!

Sue
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Betta Bomb

YAY!!! ill put up my mini rex Akina some other time ill be nice and give everybody else a chance..THANKS!!
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

C'mon everyone, I need some more! Marmalade and Purple Hops have joined in, and there are 52 weeks in a year, so I need 50 more entries or more! It would be great to have a contest and let y'all vote!

Visit my Website:

Read my articles on Pet Rabbits at:

AND

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Katie '07
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Playful Pup

I'll post Nino's picture here once I can figure out how to get pictures up online.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Betta Bomb

uplaod them on www.photobucket.com and then copy the image code on the bottom then paste it here....or do it through the website she wants the pics up on
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Acacia...

Is the new Bunny of the Week and shes loving it!

Go see

Pet Rabbits

Visit my Website:

Read my articles on Pet Rabbits at:

AND

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Katie '07
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Playful Pup

Haha nice site. It's very informative.

Tags
pet rabbit pictures, pictures