WOO getting an outdoor run! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

WOO getting an outdoor run!

I was browsing Kijiji and someone was selling an outdoor run for bunnies. It's 6 feet long and she said a foot and half wide and tall (Is this large? I know theyre pens are about 6 feet long) anyway, its convenient bc she lives right close to my work so I can get it then! ^^ SO excited!
Usually in the summer if I want to let them in the grass of my yard it has to be on their harnesses [which theyre not fancy of] or on the wooden deck without harnesses.
So this will let them play safe in the grass! ^^ Plus, in the fall when I move hopefully I can use it then!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
is a little "special"

Yay! I bet your girls will love it!!
Just be careful to make sure they cant dig out. Ive actually had Smudge dig himself out of a pen before... Not fun! So keep a close eye on them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

^^ I plan to! I want to at least see them enjoying a 6 foot large pen which I carry home Friday .. Its not collapsible!! ^^ I can see my fun journey home now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Adolescent Pup

Like Jess said, careful! I have had a half a dozen rabbits barry holes and dig out! Silly things...(No animal was harmed in this event!) haha.

I personally don't think a foot is high...or wide enough? I would think they would at least need a few ft wide and at least 2ft high.

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Serving the Exotic pets since 2005

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

I think its closed all around like a kennel. I dont even know now, since the lady didnt contact me back :/