Zeus and Barnaby are going to be in a game! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Zeus and Barnaby are going to be in a game!

My boyfriend is a video game artist and has been working for a cell phone game company for awhile now.

Right now they're working on a pets cell phone game called "Moble Pets" - it's really cute. It's not out for the public yet because they're planning on making tons of diffrent animals that you can play with on your phone. All their games are free to play, so I'll let you guys know how to get to it when it's finished if anyone wants to check it out.

Anyways, Chris started making bunnies for the game and Zeus and Barnaby got to be his models! They're going to be lots of other bunnies too, diffrent colors and such. He hasen't started the Barnaby bunny yet because he'll be harder to draw with all his crazy hair, but he made 2 of the sprites for Zeus the other day and I thought they came out cute, so I wanted to share I'll post more when he finishes them, and the Barnaby ones too, if anyone cares to see them. He also has a lot of dog ones finished, and is working on cats now, but since I'm posting this in the rabbit section I'll just post the rabbits :p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Cool! sounds like a fun job. bet the game will be great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Will It Ever Change?

neato! he does a good job

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

It looks just like him! I cannot wait until it's available to play with. It sounds adorable.
I am looking forward to seeing Barnaby.

Oh and tell him to please make a dachshund. Sometimes little wiener dogs are overlooked.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

I'll be sure to let him know!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Adolescent Pup

Very cool! I want to play the game! I can't wait to see the finished product! Zeus is an adorable gaming bunny!HAHAHA

Medusa (Ball Python)

Ares & Athena

Apollo-Maia (Dwarf) & Hermes-Aphrodite (Floppy/Dwarf) They are both boys!! HAHAHA

Pandora (Savanah Monitor Lizard)

Artemis (Mixed Black Dog)
Don't forget Gary, Bob & Pat (HERMIT CRABS)
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Lookie at some of the Zeus graphics!

Here's him eating a carrot:

And my favorite one, binkies!:

There's alot more cute ones but I don't think I'm really sapose to be posting a ton of them before they come out in the game.

The game is playable now, but the only animals you can get so far are dogs, there's labs, a begal, and a pit bull. Lots of other breeds of dogs as well as other types of animals are going to be added as they're made

To play on your phone you have to have internet. Just go to wap.cellufun.com and registar. All the cellufun games are free to play, the one I've been talking about on here is called "Mobile pets". The direct link to it is wap.cellufun.com/g/mp .

If you don't have internet on your phone, you can play all the cellufun games on facebook by adding the cellufun application

If you guys sign up, add me as your friend! My user name on there is Dragonrain

Last edited by Dragonrain; 05-14-2008 at 01:57 PM.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 07:19 AM
Playful Pup

o great that sounds really good!! i wish that i had internet on my phone !! thanks XX

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 07:25 AM
Playful Pup

also how do you get it in facebook and how do i get rabbits ?

Sorry to bug you again !!!

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

The website for facebook is www.facebook.com, and you'll have to make an account with them to be able to log in. After that, they have lots of diffrent applications you can use on the site, the one this game is on is called "Cellufun". You'll need to make an account with cellufun real quck, just a username and password I believe.

The rabbits arn't actually out in the game yet because my boyfriend is still working on the graphics for them. But even if you sign up now, as soon as they come out you can adopt one in the game

I hope that helps - I'm horrable with describing how to do computer stuff!

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww they are CUTE graphics!! I bet the game will be really good! xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 07:18 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awww wow

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mobile Zeus is out in the game now!

The only rabbit you can get right now is the one that looks like Zeus, but they're going to be making 7 (I think) more colors then more breeds.

Tags
pit bull