Zeus is a trash picker! :p - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Zeus is a trash picker! :p

Silly Zeus...

I spend tons of money buying him new toys, and what does he play with? Empty water bottles!

I have a small trash can in the room that he runs around in when I let him out, he always knocks over the trash and finds something weird to play with. He really really likes empty water bottles, he hits them around the room.

Sometimes he just graps something out of the trash like a piece of paper or something, runs up to show me what he has, then when I try to take it from him, he runs around the room like crazy with it in his mouth.

I think it's cute...and especially funny when you see the amount of toys he has laying around, that just sit there untouched as he entertains himself with items he pulls out of the trash can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

what a silly boy!
My guys have tons of toys and they perfer to chew on wicker laundry baskets and baseboards.
Bunnies! They are silly.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Oh no baseboard chewing...I know alllllll about that!

Bunnies are such silly creatures

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 09:52 PM

i had a rabbit many years ago and his favourite toy was his pinecone on which he did socially inappropiate things on!!!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 PM
can't think of one, help

Its so cute when they do that, my littlebunny was out playing once while I was working on my computer, he ran up to the wastebasket next to my desk, pulled out an envelope that was bigger than he, and ran back to his cage with it I followed him and he just sat in a corner holding his prize and looking at me hes so sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain
Silly Zeus...

I spend tons of money buying him new toys, and what does he play with? Empty water bottles!

I have a small trash can in the room that he runs around in when I let him out, he always knocks over the trash and finds something weird to play with. He really really likes empty water bottles, he hits them around the room.

Sometimes he just graps something out of the trash like a piece of paper or something, runs up to show me what he has, then when I try to take it from him, he runs around the room like crazy with it in his mouth.

I think it's cute...and especially funny when you see the amount of toys he has laying around, that just sit there untouched as he entertains himself with items he pulls out of the trash can.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh that poor pine cone. My buns love them too but luckily they treat them with the utmost respect.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

lol...Pinecones huh? I've never tried giving Zeus one.

He likes to violate my slippers though :rolleyes
:

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 03:26 AM

lol, rabbits can be so funny. One of mine is obsessed with the wicker trash basket in the bathroom. Her daily ritual is to go in, tip it over, thoroughly sift through it, give it a good chewing then move on to the other things. When I clean it up, she does it all over again. It's kind of like a game for her I guess. I've bought all kinds of toys, including those willow balls you can get which she does use but her favorite is still the garbage can! Just part of her bunny charm I guess
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Haha that's kind of what Zeus does too. He runs over, tips the trash over, goes through it to make sure they'res nothing fun in there! If there is, he'll steal it and play with it, but if not, he'll wait till I clean it all up then tip it over again

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol just like cats eh? buy the toy, they take the box

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Haha I know right? Just like the family dog that lives at my parents house - buy her tons of toys, she would rather chase around empty soda bottles.

What is it with my pets and empty bottles? lol

Tags
family dog