My Leopard Gecko. Wondering.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My Leopard Gecko. Wondering....

I have a question.
I got my gecko on Dec 11 09. I started handling her on the 12th. And I read it's not good to handle them within the first few days of getting it because it needs adjust to it's new home.
Now I'm worried that I may have handled her too soon and may have caused her harm. HELP ME!

*Kelsea Shea*
Two female dogs, Macy & Oreo.
A leopard gecko, Sunshine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

just stop handling her for a week or so so she can get used to her surroundings. you didn't scar her for life or anything. its just best to wait a week or so and make sure they are eating and pooping and let them destress alittle

[/CENTER]

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Hello Earthling

I agree with Kendalle.

PS this is the fourth (I think if I have couted right) that you have posted the same question.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 03:06 PM
is a little "special"

Agreed. You might have stessed her out a little, but its nothing to worry about.
I saw you post this question in a bunch of other old threads too. It better to start your own thread than to add onto someone elses.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
I agree with Kendalle.

PS this is the fourth (I think if I have couted right) that you have posted the same question.
not to be rude, but does it matter if i've posted it many times?
I was trying to get more feedback from different people so that I could make sure my gecko was okay.
and I also posted it numerous times because I was posting them in old threads and I didnt realize it until I had already posted them.

*Kelsea Shea*
Two female dogs, Macy & Oreo.
A leopard gecko, Sunshine.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

no problem, it is just better to start your own because you will get more feedback.

[/CENTER]

Tags
leopard gecko, leopard gecko health, leopard gecko question