My reptile family :D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

My reptile family :D

wanted to show off my reptiles i own

Bliz a female blizzard leopard gecko

Charlie a female highyellow/carrottail leopard gecko

Sesshomaru a male albino leopard gecko

sunshine a female carrottail leopard gecko

Rex a male patternless x albino leopard gecko

noname a mack snow female leopard gecko

Ekans a male ball python

Kiba a female red tail boa with her 1year birthday turkey baby

Egor a citrus male bearded dragon. I saved him. He has a calcium problem so his back is shaped like a S

Chaos a orange sandfire female bearded dragon, she is digging in the sand to lay eggs. This is a 09 photo.

Dragunz a male citrus sandfire, sleeping in his bowl lol

Taz a orange sandfire x citrus sandfire bearded dragon, His mom was Chaos and dad was Dragunz. He was saved from a fire and gave back to me.

Frosty, a male snow/sunburst bearded dragon

They wont let me post more than 15 pics so i got to post rest in a sec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOVE Inuyasha and my Boy friend 4 LIFE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DragunzGirl; 03-18-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

Halo a female orange hypo bearded dragon

Ice storm a male Leucistic bearded dragon * photo is side wase for some reason*

Daisy a citrus female bearded dragon

post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Hello Earthling

Nice collection

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 07:41 PM
RAT ADDICT

Nice! I love them!
I used to have a couple of leos,one was a blizzard and the other was a "normal".I love beardies and snakes!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 07:42 PM
is a little "special"

Wow, LOVE your beardies!!!
Why is the turkey rainbow? Did your boa eat it? Poor little guy!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

The boa eats chicken but i only had a baby turkey at the time so i colored him to be the birthday cake for my boa's 1year birthday. And yep he ate it.

post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I like the no name gecko! Really pretty
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, but the poor turkey makes me really sad

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
is a little "special"

I know that snakes gotta eat... But thats really sad!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

well i guess you can think of it this way, so many turkey and chicken die each day to feed human... At least this turkey had a good life before the end. Most chicken and turkey never have a life before there killed for human food.

i only eat farm chicken and turkey from my friends farm. I dont buy any bird from a store no more.

post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello Earthling

Do you feed live all the time?

post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:03 PM
is a little "special"

Do you raise/breed your own food for your snake?
Im vegetarian, so maybe I think its sadder than most people would LOL.
And do you breed your beardies?Just wondering, cause you have so many! Theyre all super pretty! I love luecistics, and I really want one. You so luch to have all those beardies!
I have a little 8 month old beardie named Wink that I rescued. They have quite the little personalities!

post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Do you raise/breed your own food for your snake?
Im vegetarian, so maybe I think its sadder than most people would LOL.
And do you breed your beardies?Just wondering, cause you have so many! Theyre all super pretty! I love luecistics, and I really want one. You so luch to have all those beardies!
I have a little 8 month old beardie named Wink that I rescued. They have quite the little personalities!
Yep i breed my own food for my pets. I breed hissing roaches, meal worms and mice.

I also breed leopard geckos and bearded dragons and zebra finches. Only thing is i only have 2 female dragons right now that can breed. And i only have 2 female leo's i can breed at moment. Out of all of them lol. also the luecistic dragon I only paid 70 for him at a rep show I want a female to pair with him but all i can find is ones around 200 and im like WOW to high lol so im going to go to a rep show in a few months..

OOHHH your vegetarian i see. I try my best to not eat so much meat. Just like i said about the birds, I only get my bird from a friends farm. And i only eat fish i catch. I dont even like beef or pork unless its from my friend. I hate store's and how they get there food cause of how the animal died ...

Quote:
Do you feed live all the time?
No, mice i prekill. Chickens i most of the time prekill and freeze them for latter. Some times when i get fresh chicks or turkey i feed one or two to Kiba than prekill and freeze the rest for latter. But with mice i always prekill. When i was a young kid i fed a live mouse to my BP and left the room. I was so young i did not know the mouse could do any harm. And when i came back my BP was dead and the mouse was eatting him. So i Always prekill mice.

Last edited by DragunzGirl; 03-18-2010 at 09:13 PM.
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragunzGirl View Post
Yep i breed my own food for my pets. I breed hissing roaches, meal worms and mice.

I also breed leopard geckos and bearded dragons and zebra finches. Only thing is i only have 2 female dragons right now that can breed. And i only have 2 female leo's i can breed at moment. Out of all of them lol. also the luecistic dragon I only paid 70 for him at a rep show I want a female to pair with him but all i can find is ones around 200 and im like WOW to high lol so im going to go to a rep show in a few months..

OOHHH your vegetarian i see. I try my best to not eat so much meat. Just like i said about the birds, I only get my bird from a friends farm. And i only eat fish i catch. I dont even like beef or pork unless its from my friend. I hate store's and how they get there food cause of how the animal died ...

No, mice i prekill. Chickens i most of the time prekill and freeze them for latter. Some times when i get fresh chicks or turkey i feed one or two to Kiba than prekill and freeze the rest for latter. But with mice i always prekill. When i was a young kid i fed a live mouse to my BP and left the room. I was so young i did not know the mouse could do any harm. And when i came back my BP was dead and the mouse was eatting him. So i Always prekill mice.

That's good. It seems that a lot of reptiles don't understand the dangers of live foods, plus the cruelty and suffering that the food item suffers.

post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Rep Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
That's good. It seems that a lot of reptiles don't understand the dangers of live foods, plus the cruelty and suffering that the food item suffers.

yep, i work at a pet shop here and every time a person comes in to buy live mice i always tell them about prekilling and why you should. Shoot i think im the only person here at this pet shop that gives out good info <_<....

post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragunzGirl View Post
yep, i work at a pet shop here and every time a person comes in to buy live mice i always tell them about prekilling and why you should. Shoot i think im the only person here at this pet shop that gives out good info <_<....

Not many people at pet stores know what they are talking about... only a rare few are actually knowledgeable.